Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CEFS/CMFS Class Sign ups!!!!

Tired of being made fun of, picked on and abused on message boards? Are you ready to talk and type like a semi-educated person?

CEFS (civilians for an ebonics free society) and CMFS (civilians for a moron free society) will be offering two new classes in the very near future.

CEFS will be sponsering the "Ebonics to English Tutorial". In just 3 short years, you will rid your daily vocabulary of Bling Bling, Holla, Ma Baby's Momma, Tru Date and various other slang terms. Cost of the class is three easy payments of $9.95 (or a case of 40's, large box of Philly Blunts and Eminems latest CD).

CMFS will be sponsering "How to write a complete sentence", emphasizing spelling, grammar and punctuation. In just 300 easy classes, you too can make sense!!! Cost of the class is just $3.95 a week!!! Transportation arrangements can be made, free of charge. We will send the short yellow bus to pick you up! Be sure to wear your crash helmets!!!

Don't wait, classes are nearly full! SIGN UP NOW!!!!

HAHAH that was great cmb1975 marry me! lol

Since i am the self APPOINTED President of CEFS (civilians for an ebonics free society) i will handle all the lession plans for the class and nabuc1 will be your actual instructor.

Now the following is a list of what is NOT accepted as payment for this course:

Hub Caps ***CROME RIMES WILL BE ACCEPTED HOWEVER

Food Stamps

Welfare check ***You must cash it first

BLING BLING/ICE ***Will be accepted only if its REAL

TV sets

car radios

Tin soda can

scrap metal

child support check

disablity check

IOU's

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

HAHAH that was great cmb1975 marry me! lol

Since i am the self APPOINTED President of CEFS (civilians for an ebonics free society) i will handle all the lession plans for the class and nabuc1 will be your actual instructor.

Now the following is a list of what is NOT accepted as payment for this course:

Hub Caps ***CROME RIMES WILL BE ACCEPTED HOWEVER

Food Stamps

Welfare check ***You must cash it first

BLING BLING/ICE ***Will be accepted only if its REAL

TV sets

car radios

Tin soda can

scrap metal

child support check

disablity check

IOU's

what's a lession plan?

Originally posted by clubkidnj

How bout u let me do the teaching and ill show all of you how to show some respect. This board you canc definitely tell is under the influence of something when people talk shit and you cry about it and dont do a dayum thing

How about you write in proper English first and by the way you act and speak you have no self-respect so i can you teach us about. secondly what in the know English language is "canc" and "dayum". You sound like some inbred Geargio backwoods redneck.

Originally posted by cigs

I'm a little dissappointed in the lack of response so far.

I think the problem, CMB, is that in order for them to understand what you are offering, you need to rewrite your post in a language they can understand.

Good point. I'll work on that. I may need help though. Im not sure I can purposely sound that dumb.

Cigs maybe I can help with the translation, being that i was born and raised in Newark, I have some knowledge of this language. I will try by best.

"YO whaz up. If youz bin getten shiet when goin fo a job cuz you aint speekin ight. Give us a hollor at CEFS an CMFS weeze we teach yo how to speek and shiet the english talk. After youz is done with da class youz will be gettin a joby job so youz can be given some lut to yo babies motha and beenin abo to take some hoes out for some hennesy and getem ow drunk and shiet. So iv youz talk ebonics or neva finished high sckoo jus give us a hollor and befo youz know it youz be flashin some BLING BLING and get aw do hoes up in ya crib. Da class wil cost ya $3.95 and shiet but it worf it. So get up off ya ass, come to class and edumacate youz sef in english and be da best playa youz can be.

CEFS an CMFS duz not take welfare checks or food coupons, only cash fo payment an youz will se dat in three monfs youz will get a job and be takin english and shiet."