Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra BodyBags

mikeydny

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:chop: Yes that's correct for those of you who get a little carried away, or take one to many pills or sticky's or etc. MikeyD & I

will be parked conveniently across the street from Bayfront Park in a CokeCola truck only because we don't drink Pepsi & I can borrow it from a friend. Like Mikey said we have all colors & Sizes, and for those of you that want die together we can just zip 2 bags together at no extra charge, Body Bags are going fast for the low price of $21.95, if you act now you can get a second one for only $10.95. Mass quantities go for only $13.95. If you are not completely satisfied you will receive a 100% refund but only if you survive Ultra. Please don't accept any imitations Only MikeyD & Stogie got your Hook up so Hollar if you Hear me.

:D:drunk:

Thats right you heard it hear first, be buried with the idiot who accidently gives you some G, or anyother Drug you decide to O.D. on, on this wonderful afternoon.

Happy Family Dies At Ultra, we can do family deals, zip you all up together for a minimal fee of $56.83, familes of 4+ please only inquire.

And unlike some fake coroners across the country, WE GET RID OF OUR BODIES, our OVEN IS ALWAYS COOKIN!!!!

P.S. - I will be expecting anything to make me head towards a bodybag all day long, so help a hard working fella out, and support my habit.

P.S.S. - Any ladies wanna get in a bag, and test em out with me?

:idea:

Originally posted by fat0ny

hey.. somone told me all the proceeds from your operation will be donated to the legalization of marijuana... is this true?

Well yes and other drugs, but were gonna be skimming off the top, but sales should be booming were gonna make a killing ;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh:

BodyBags.. I'm in.. can I get a one with the design of the "Special K" cereal logo on it please?

Who do I make the check out too? MikeyD Stogiey Co.?

Lola:blown:

Lola, what do ya know, thats one of our Featured Products.

Special K Bodybag, one of our top NorthEast Selling Products.

I forgot to mention, Bodybags can be paid for with bumps, we'll jars, extremely big ones.

:laugh:

Lola make the check payable to "MikeyD & Stogie's Body Bag, Inc.,

All Rights Reserved, Est. 2001. I just thought of something else we can add to our line of products Mikey, I have made a set of 1000 Body Bags w/ an Gold Embroidered Stamp on the side that reads "R.I.P. after Ultra4 03/23/02", These are limited edition models so they will go for $35.99

All proceeds go to the legalization of your favorite drug of course.

:D

Come on Naomi do you think we re fokin kidding here, You make the call we deliver its at simple as that folks. So get your Body While they are still smokin hot>>>>>>>

Reserve Yours Today & remember to state your drug to be legalized of choice for the donations, Thank YOU & Have a

Nice Day..

Originally posted by djduchovony

and i could spin at your funeral with my unique blend of gabber & booty house for a minimal fee. pm me for details.

:cool:

I always said that if I have to go I want to go in style....Definitely, will keep you in my will requesting u as the DJ :spin:

Oh before I forget!!! I want my donation to go to the:roll: skate foundation!!!

Like I said legalization of all drugs, yes, but filling up our pockets, is even more important.

There will be many Dj's who will be sponsered by this company, please send us your demo's, if you wanna spin on the roof of our truck outside Ultra, I must go do some promoting right now for the company, ill be back letter with a long letter from the Co-CEO, Me.

since the plans for the body bags are starting to materialize, ive come to the realization that playing gabber and booty house @ your funeral would be highly inappropriate. instead i will be spinning a full-on happy hardcore set. a dj as awesome as myself knows that there is a time and place for booty house and your funeral is not that time. happy hardcore will never die - but you will - therefore i will play all the anthems upon your death.:hat:

since the plans for the body bags are starting to materialize, ive come to the realization that playing gabber and booty house @ your funeral would be highly inappropriate. instead i will be spinning a full-on happy hardcore set. a dj as awesome as myself knows that there is a time and place for booty house and your funeral is not that time. happy hardcore will never die - but you will - therefore i will play all the anthems upon your death.:hat:

Originally posted by fat0ny

What if i want to be creamated.. any chance that ill get something like a Record case.. or are you gonna put me in a cereal box or something?

Well like I said "Our Oven is always Cooking"

For you people who dont feel the bodybag is for you.

Were offering the following products.

-Limited Edition Ultra Urns, with your name and picture on it.

-Can be thrown in one of downtown miamis residents "change cups".

-Thrown into the water.

The burn and ash service is only $119.92, pretty cheap.

Everyone please remember to party immaturely and Irresponsible. Hope to see your carcus soon! :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Well like I said "Our Oven is always Cooking"

For you people who dont feel the bodybag is for you.

Were offering the following products.

-Limited Edition Ultra Urns, with your name and picture on it.

-Can be thrown in one of downtown miamis residents "change cups".

-Thrown into the water.

The burn and ash service is only $119.92, pretty cheap.

Everyone please remember to party immaturely and Irresponsible. Hope to see your carcus soon! :D

outta hand !! :laugh: :laugh:

mmm. these body bags - do you sell smaller baggies as well? I would need one large bag and 100 small.

Reason being:

If I die at Ultra I will need to be transported in the big bag. However, my friends have decided that they will cut me into squares and sell me in clubs - hence the smaller bag request.

Oh, and do they come in Blue?