Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid Labels and instructions

therunner

I was just brushing my teeth in my prep to go to bed and I started reading the label on the colgate. It says "for best results squeeze from bottom of tube" Now I am not a (complete) idiot but I do know how to operate a tube of toothpaste and I am sure that most people that use toothpaste on a somewhat regular basis knows that this is the easiest way to remove the toothpaste from the tube to evenly spread it across the toothbush. The listerine bottle doesn't say "for best results turn counter-clockwise"

Originally posted by therunner

I was just brushing my teeth in my prep to go to bed and I started reading the label on the colgate. It says "for best results squeeze from bottom of tube" Now I am not a (complete) idiot but I do know how to operate a tube of toothpaste and I am sure that most people that use toothpaste on a somewhat regular basis knows that this is the easiest way to remove the toothpaste from the tube to evenly spread it across the toothbush. The listerine bottle doesn't say "for best results turn counter-clockwise"

I always squeeze from the middle of the tube, because squeezing from the bottom requires two hands to grip the tube, and I am too lazy to spare two hands when getting ready for bed, or getting out of bed.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I always squeeze from the middle of the tube, because squeezing from the bottom requires two hands to grip the tube, and I am too lazy to spare two hands when getting ready for bed, or getting out of bed.

So what do you do when you have the valley?

And the whole thing about is...the misinterpretation of "for best results" I by toothpaste t clean my teeth and make them white, soif youread into and see "best results squeeze from bottom of tube" that won't help make your teeth whiter. So i think that it should be re-written to say "for best results in getting all the toothpaste out of the tube, squeeze tube from the bottom"

Originally posted by vicman

have you ever seen when you buy a mattress there is this tag that says "Do Not Remove" just a simple tag that says that...nothing more...I';ve seen a few and 2 or 3 actually say that it is a criminal offense if you remove it

I was flipping my mattress a few months ago and I actually tore that label a little bit cause I grabbed it to lift the mattress. I started panicking, cause remember in Pee Wee's Big Adventure, the dude was put in jail for removing that label?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was flipping my mattress a few months ago and I actually tore that label a little bit cause I grabbed it to lift the mattress. I started panicking, cause remember in Pee Wee's Big Adventure, the dude was put in jail for removing that label?

Wasn't it Fletch where Chevy Chase was the mattress label inspector??

Originally posted by therunner

Now I know how to get the toothpaste at the bottom out, now I can stop throwing it away after I've only used half. See newbies aren't that bad afterall....thanks runner