Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think This Is Definately Worth Repeating...

sparklez929

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sparklez929

DO NOT SPIT ON OUR PUSSY!!!

I don't think you guys understand how gross this is... really... Be a man and just smother your god damned face in it till were nice and juicy... Is that too much to ask...? :laugh:

are you speaking fo rall women??

I have had girls ask me to do it.... and loved it!!

Guess im the weird one here... Just seems whenever your walking down the street and you see your guy spit... You always say "gross, stop that shit"... then to not only see them spit, when your in the moment, but on top of it, they are spitting on you... nevermind on your most intimate area... i dunno... just a complete turnoff for me...:unhappy:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sparklez929

Guess im the weird one here... Just seems whenever your walking down the street and you see your guy spit... You always say "gross, stop that shit"... then to not only see them spit, when your in the moment, but on top of it, they are spitting on you... nevermind on your most intimate area... i dunno... just a complete turnoff for me...:unhappy:

I am not gonna work up nasty spit... it will be the same spit i kiss you with.

I dont know about other guys but I love a sloppy blowjob... spitting drool coming out the sides of her mouth... yum

Originally posted by gabo

I am not gonna work up nasty spit... it will be the same spit i kiss you with.

I dont know about other guys but I love a sloppy blowjob... spitting drool coming out the sides of her mouth... yum

thats a different story, sloppy jobs are a must... but at least it's directly from your chic's tongue... you dont have to hear or see the whole spittin action... aquired saliva is a whole nother story...