Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans?

nyis4meatheads

So, what's everyone up to this weekend???

Friday night I'm most likely going to see Armin Van Buuren. I don't know how familiar you are with him, but I've heard some of his stuff and it was really, really good. However, I haven't heard anything new of his for maybe 6 months or so, so I do have a few reservations. Either way he's got skills and I'd like to hear them.

Saturday I think I'm going to the Harpoon Brewery for their St. Patrick's Day party. The Harpoon "Insert Holiday Here" Fests are always a blast... wasted good time with 100s of people and good good beer can't be all bad!

Then, Sunday I'm going up to Kilington for a few days to go skiing with old work friends. We got a big-ass cabin with a Jacuzzi, Pool Table, Full Kitchen, the works! I'm an awful skiier, but with a place like that how can I go wrong!?! :D

No idea on Friday. I could be joining you maybe Brian. Sat I was supose to go to Booklyn but I don't think I am going. So Harpoon sounds good to me!! I didn't know they were having that, I went once over the summer. I will have to check out the website. hmmmm good suggestions bro:D

wanna_sleep.gifMy weekend is not going to be anything exciting that's for sure..

Friday not sure yet

Saturday have to baby sit niece’s and nephew all day and night

Sunday probably take a ride up to a friends house (as they just bought it and have invited me up like 3 times already)

So all and all pretty boring:rolleyes: but what can ya do.