Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke question

romy20

Ok usually when I do it, after when it starts to wear off I start to fiend for it (like people usually do). But there have been times when I have done it , and I didnt get that feeling to want more.

So I wanna know why? Im guessing its what they cut it up with or what?

ok thanks

Romina:)

Originally posted by romy20

Ok usually when I do it, after when it starts to wear off I start to fiend for it (like people usually do). But there have been times when I have done it , and I didnt get that feeling to want more.

So I wanna know why? Im guessing its what they cut it up with or what?

ok thanks

Romina:)

take it out in the parking lot and stomp on it..lol..

actually i knew a guy that got pretty pure shit and would cut it (obviously) and he would actually take it outside on his deck or sidewalk and stomp on it to mix it up...weird guy...god knows what he put in it tho...

in a weird kind of way, what you are saying makes no sense...but at the same time it makes perfect sense. the same thing happens to me, but it depends on the situation i'm in while its happening. if its being used as a pregame tool to jumpstart the night, and i'm drinking and hanging out, i dont really need anymore for awhile to keep the high. just walk away from the group of friends and do a bump every once in awhile. if its all we're doing that night....then i get this face :mad: and "fiend for it" as you say....can't get enough...a very rare feeling and something quite scary to behold :eek: