Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philly Trash!!!

monsterguido46

I was in Philly bangin this girl I met at the Eagles/ Giants game in December, and let me tell you, SHE WAS AWFUL. Nothing beats NYC girls. I even went to Envy down there and tried some G, it sucked. My Bathtub juice kicks philly's georgia home boy out of the water

Originally posted by ghboy

I was in Philly bangin this girl I met at the Eagles/ Giants game in December, and let me tell you, SHE WAS AWFUL. Nothing beats NYC girls. I even went to Envy down there and tried some G, it sucked. My Bathtub juice kicks philly's georgia home boy out of the water

Whats up Rick,

I fuckin G'd out last night takin a shit. These Philly people dont realize how large my traps are and how ripped your bi's are. Yo, I need Joey or Sal's bathtub tonight to make the tasty liquid potion tonight, sound good? Im gonna go to Domick's deli, go get my brows waxed and a manicure, do some abs and boot 2cc of K in my shoulder. Im out. I hate Philadelphia with a passion. I am way to big for the clubs there

Originally posted by monsterguido46

Your fucking city sucks so bad. The clubs are the absolute worst, everyone is ugly as sin, guys think they are hot shit, girls are so busted. You have no true Guidos and Guidettes like North Jersey/NYC. Go to you evolution scum bag club you white trash low lives.

Guido

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

maybe you frequent DE ave too much. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by l13stotle

north jersy lol :P

fuck off.....stay in your shithole...Oh, and NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, knows how to dance in Philly...they were all jockin my moves, askin me for autographs and shit....:laugh:.....CIRCLEPOLICE