Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Dragonfly thread

crownroyal

logo.jpg

I am going to Dragonfly to get wasted again on Thursday night. Jerami & Todd, I know you guys have to be down after last time. Remember that thing at the bar? It's mine. Anyhooo, Jerami this time I will make you a parking pass so you don't get towed. I guess we can talk more about it at Five Guys. After DF we can do the same thing we did last time, but I don't know who's working that night...

Hey look it's the Bday bartender girl ® from last time....

jasmine-1.jpg

Need Directions?

http://www.barseen.com/bars/index.cfm?bar_id=109&city_name=washington

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

jasmine-1.jpg

word, i'll see whats up, you know that chick on the left looks like our special waitress. only or waitresses hair at the time was more blonde. you think its the same one? just with a dye job? the face looks the same.

logo.jpg

I am going to Dragonfly to get wasted again on Thursday night. Jerami & Todd, I know you guys have to be down after last time. Remember that thing at the bar? It's mine. Anyhooo, Jerami this time I will make you a parking pass so you don't get towed. I guess we can talk more about it at Five Guys. After DF we can do the same thing we did last time, but I don't know who's working that night...

jasmine-1.jpg

Need Directions?

I would love to, but, however, the man has me down on thursday night. :mad:

And whats up with lunch?

And man that chick is hot.

Originally posted by jroo

word, i'll see whats up, you know that chick on the left looks like our special waitress. only or waitresses hair at the time was more blonde. you think its the same one? just with a dye job? the face looks the same.

It is our waitress! I didn't even think of it! :idea:

Originally posted by therunner

And whats up with lunch?

And man that chick is hot.

Oh yeah call my cell. The chick is hot? I didn't even notice

:hat:

jasmine-1.jpg

The girl on the right is jasmine, afghani descent, awesome person..but guys be wary, her husband is the manager of dragonfly, always there with long black hair.

know her cuz good friend dated her younger sister so i've been going there for years! jasmine bought me a lemondrop on my birthday and then all the bartenders jumped in and got me more...They make the best damn lemon drops in DC!!!!!! They are nice to the point i am scared to goto dragonfly b/c there have been some wickedly drunk pukings in the alley..i dont think they water their liquor down...

shieet..i was going to modern tonite with some friends, maybe i can change their minds..i haven't been to dragons since january! sushi is really really really good there.

Originally posted by wahoo

jasmine-1.jpg

The girl on the right is jasmine, afghani descent, awesome person..but guys be wary, her husband is the manager of dragonfly, always there with long black hair.

know her cuz good friend dated her younger sister so i've been going there for years! jasmine bought me a lemondrop on my birthday and then all the bartenders jumped in and got me more...They make the best damn lemon drops in DC!!!!!! They are nice to the point i am scared to goto dragonfly b/c there have been some wickedly drunk pukings in the alley..i dont think they water their liquor down...

shieet..i was going to modern tonite with some friends, maybe i can change their minds..i haven't been to dragons since january! sushi is really really really good there.

Is her husband the asian dude with the long hair? We weren't checking her out too much, even though she does look nice. Jerami was eying the girl on the left, our waitress. I'll be sure to get a lemon drop tonight!

Bring your friends tonight!

logo.jpg

jasmine-1.jpg

Need Directions?

Damn, this place aint so far from my pad. I think I can show up tonight.:)

Guest jroo

mother fucking shit!, i dont think that i'll be able to go tonight, fucking rat bastard sorry ass, anyway, if that's our waitress on the left, im definately going back. and i was worried that i was just drunk and she looked good. but she really does. i am such a dog, anyway. crown, tell her that im sorry but i couldnt make it. damn it , damn it, damn it. fuck , fuck fuck. shit, shit, shit, damn, fucking shit, if any of you guys knew what was going on, you would understand. but for the people that do, fucking shit. bastards. damn.

That sucks for you guys that you didn't make it out. I got that thing at the bar, so I'm not going to Carl Cox tonight. Jroo, your waitress wasn't there, but I saw the bartender upstairs and had many shots from her. My new friends introduced me, she's really nice. Speaking of upstairs, that's my new spot. It's actually VIP up there, a guy behind me was throwing a fit cos he couldn't get up. After Dragonfly I ended up at 18th Street Lounge doin the mambo till 2am. I'm at work, still drunk.

CrownRoyal so you had a decent time? WE had way too many people showing up at modern to change location..we got there, about 6 of us(only 1 guy!!!!me!) at 930 b/c we had nothing better to do and they made us pay cover when it was empty...they even said only 3 people were down there and i paid and bitched..funny thing those already there were my friends..we owned the place till 1030..like a private party!!!!

oh yeah asian guy JD is her husband!

by about 1030pm there were about 25 people there, 20 of them my friends and friend's friends...the hostess came by, gave me vip cards, bought me and 4 girls sex on the beach shots, and let us get drink specials till like 11pm...they definitely appreciated us coming by..it didn't get packed at all there..next week will be dragonfly!!!! It was actually a positive lounge experience..what the hell is this world coming tooo!

Originally posted by wahoo

CrownRoyal so you had a decent time? WE had way too many people showing up at modern to change location..we got there, about 6 of us(only 1 guy!!!!me!) at 930 b/c we had nothing better to do and they made us pay cover when it was empty...they even said only 3 people were down there and i paid and bitched..funny thing those already there were my friends..we owned the place till 1030..like a private party!!!!

oh yeah asian guy JD is her husband!

by about 1030pm there were about 25 people there, 20 of them my friends and friend's friends...the hostess came by, gave me vip cards, bought me and 4 girls sex on the beach shots, and let us get drink specials till like 11pm...they definitely appreciated us coming by..it didn't get packed at all there..next week will be dragonfly!!!! It was actually a positive lounge experience..what the hell is this world coming tooo!

Sounds like you had almost as good a time as me! j/k:tongue: Definately we should hang sometime, DF next Thursday? I'm there. BTW, I got a lemon drop- it was pretty good. Actually I don't know what it tasted like cos by that time about 5 rounds had gone by and the one before was a Jagermeister shot. Y'know, maybe I'm just saying this cos I'm dead tired, but I think I like lounges here more than the clubs. I do miss the dancing but the people/atmosphere at the clubs here in DC are kinda lame sometimes. Maybe I'm turning trendy/jetset:biggun: I need to take a vacation to LA and go back to Skybar.

I'll PM you my cell