Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dream I had about a board member ( hehe.. I said Member)

siceone

As the smell of insence fills my nose I can still feel the hot wax between my fingers and the oil on my back drying. I felt proud spending the better part of the afternoon into the night teasing my new plaything. she looks so cute her smooth soft skin tasted of salt from the sweat I induced. her curly hair mussed and spread on my pillow as she lay faced down with her head to the side so she could catch her breath, I hadn't been easy on her at all. Even though it was her first time with me I pulled out all the stops I even convinced her to let me tie her up. which brings me to where we are now, The teasing. I kissed up and down her inner thigs and her ass cheaks lightly licking and sucking her skin feeling her muscles pulse with my mouth as she struggled in vain to free her self. her pussy was so wet her juices dripped down onto the sheets and made a little bit of mess, which turned me on even more. I wanted to taste it so bad but I wanted her to beg me for it. lost in this thought as I ran my hands over her ass thinking of all the things I could do to her I heard my name. Startled I looked at her pretty face twisted in pleasure she whimpered for me to get her off, I smiled at her and ran my finger down over her ass to her pussy, as I touched her pussy my finger was instantly soaked as she moaned and whimpered for more. I fingered her slowly and just watched her face as she tried to fuck my finger so she could cum. Gorgeous the fluid motion of her back and legs as she tried in vain to move I couldn't deny this captive angel release any more, honestly I couldn't wait any longer to bury my greedy face in her pussy. As soon as I could I stuck my tounge in her pussy and my face in her ass licking up as muck of her sweet fuck as I could, I was intoxicated slipping in and out of reality as I found my self even licking the sheets wanting more of her juices and more of her screams. I sucked as best I could it wasn't long before she bucked and came as I sucked her pussy and smacked her ass.. With such force she broke one of the ropes with one of her legs now free. I was too lost to care I knew that I had to be inside her pussy, but I sitll wanted to hear her beg.. I asked her what she wanted and she whispered something, "speak up" I said almost ordering her in an animalistic tone. "please fuck me" she said . " LOUDER" I said . "FUCK ME" she screamed "AGAIN" I ordered while I fingered her pussy. "FUCK ME PLEASE, FUCK OH GOD PLEASE MMMMMM FUCK MY WET PUSSY PLEASE I NEED IT SO BAD" she said whimpering almost crying. Wiith out warning I pushed my dick into her pussy as she screamed. "thats it baby !!" she cried out as I fucked her from behind till she came. I didn't slow down as she begged me to stop and as she came over and over again. I slowed down lest the poor girl pass out. and stroked her pussy with my cock as I licked the sweat off her neck and told her how good she made me feel and how beautiful she was. as I pumped away at her pussy so slowly it hurt, I wanted it to last for ever. Higher and higher I went as I tried my best to please her deeper I pushed my dick so I could hear to mumble words that didn't make any sense I felt my stomach tighten and my head spin and then I lost my self in the darkeness of her hair and the smell of her heat overwhelmed me and I came deep in her pussy fucking my cum into to her like a tiger fucking a tigress growling as shot my hot load deep inside her. I collapsed and managed to find the strength to un tie her so I could hold her in my arms and stare into her face covered in sweat. I saw her smile and I closed my eyes in satisfaction.. when I opened them she was gone my alarm was ringing and it was time to go to class..

FUCK

well SEE you at COX !!!

I had an amazingly raunchy dream about one of the sex board vixens... but damn I woke up just as we were both butt-naked on the bed, with her spread-eagle on her back and me spreading her little smooth flower open! :eek:

I'm not naming names... but it just might be someone who's posted on this thread... :cool:

Originally posted by tastyt

I had an amazingly raunchy dream about one of the sex board vixens... but damn I woke up just as we were both butt-naked on the bed, with her spread-eagle on her back and me spreading her little smooth flower open! :eek:

I'm not naming names... but it just might be someone who's posted on this thread... :cool:

TEEHEEHEE. . .i know who it isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thats it........

I'm doing the same thing all these board members do.......I'm going down to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow and picking up a smut paperback book. I will then type out an exert from the book and have all you women drooling.

LOL You Tell em Jon!!! hahahahahhaha

*grabs a copy of penthouse*