Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anxiety from drugs

romy20

Ok, does anyone else get really bad anxiety because of drugs???Like for example last nite, someone calls me and tells me to go over their house to do some lines. and from the second I hung up the phone I had the worst anxiety, it was really bad.

even if I watch programs on tv about drugs, or even think about em sometimes this will happen.

i dont wanna sound like a crackhead or anything either lol

ok well thanks

:D

Romina

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, does anyone else get really bad anxiety because of drugs???Like for example last nite, someone calls me and tells me to go over their house to do some lines. and from the second I hung up the phone I had the worst anxiety, it was really bad.

even if I watch programs on tv about drugs, or even think about em sometimes this will happen.

i dont wanna sound like a crackhead or anything either lol

ok well thanks

:D

Romina

psychosomatic

The worst drug induced anxiety attack I had was when I watched Requiem for a Dream the day after I rolled. You're emotional to begin with the day after and on top of it to see all the fucked up shit that took place in that movie - MY GOD! I had to leave the room and calm myself down.

Hehehe.... i can definitely see how that could get outa control... that movie's pretty crazy (pretty good, too).

To some extent, it can be psychosematic, but only you know yourself, and it CAN in some cases by a medical trait you possess. Not uncommon, tho, obviously.

Originally posted by lizard23

The worst drug induced anxiety attack I had was when I watched Requiem for a Dream the day after I rolled. You're emotional to begin with the day after and on top of it to see all the fucked up shit that took place in that movie - MY GOD! I had to leave the room and calm myself down.

Yeah... I try to stick to 'happy' entertainment for about a week after I go out partying! I'm talkin Nintendo games and Simpsons.

I had a rough time going to sleep after getting back to the hotel after we went to Destination NYC last weekend. We were staying at the Mariot Financial Center, which is possibly the closest operational building to Ground Zero. I had a lot of energy and emotions and I couldn't go asleep, but my girl totally crashed. I couldn't sleep because I was empathizing for all the horrible things that happened (right out my hotel window) and I really wanted to be with somebody, you know? After giving myself a shoulder massage and listening to some Nine Inch Nails piano instrumentals, I finally passed out. Rough morning.