Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does love hurt??

synderella420

I mean if it is supposed to be so good??

Should you just isolate yourself from the feeling of love so you can never be hurt??

I dont think I could ever love someone for a longtime..

It was like after my breakup I feel so cold to let anyone else into my life..

I was talking to a friend tonight and he lets this girl continue to hurt him..

Love is supposed to be beautiful and not hurt or make you want to be cold..

Ahhh.. love I just dont get it...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this post totally hits the spot with me tonight. Like I was discussing with someone on this board (thanks!) last night--the highs are soooo high but the lows are just rock bottom. And what if you're in a relationship with and really falling for someone you know you probably don't have a future with...:confused:

Love is the most incredible feeling two people can have together. You do things you NEVER thought you would do and its ok. Its only about you and the other person.

But when things change, IT HURTS MORE THAN HAVING SOMEONE DIE THAT YOU LOVE. YOUR HEART IS RIPPED OUT AND YOU FEEL DUMBFOUNDED AND WONDERING WHAT TO DO NEXT.

I WILL LOVE AGAIN!!

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVER AND FRIENDS IS SEX. I LOVE MY FRENDS BUT I MAKE LOVE TO MY LOVER.

TOUCHY SUBEJECT

DG: For some reason us as humans spin in a constant web of hurting ourselves..it is just part of our nature..love is like a never ending battle..

ReginaP-I definitely feel you on this..I was with my ex for close to six years and I had to break it off because I knew future wise it wasnt going anywhere.. as much as we loved each other..believe me it was so hard for me.. but it has been 5 months now of not being with him..

Sigh..I wish I had the answers..I would write a book..

I miss having that constant love.. always there...

It is like we have family and friends to cover the spots but I just missing having someone there to fulfill the void...

It is so hard for me to let anyone into my life like that again it is like I want the love.. but I totally isolate myself from giving anyone the chance..

SPY- I definitely agree with you! You become so in love and emotionally involved with a person that your feelings just become one..so when they hurt you hurt..

Being in love is such an emotional mental and physical attachment..

Ahhhh... love I hope I find it again

Originally posted by synderella420

Sigh..I wish I had the answers..I would write a book..

I miss having that constant love.. always there...

It is like we have family and friends to cover the spots but I just missing having someone there to fulfill the void...

It is so hard for me to let anyone into my life like that again it is like I want the love.. but I totally isolate myself from giving anyone the chance..

SPY- I definitely agree with you! You become so in love and emotionally involved with a person that your feelings just become one..so when they hurt you hurt..

Being in love is such an emotional mental and physical attachment..

Ahhhh... love I hope I find it again

You imagine all the hearts that would heal and all the money you'd make......

Sometimes, life is our best teacher, even though we do not always like our lessons, there is always the emotions that never leave you that you can hold onto....

Love does hurt like hell. When you finally find that 1 person who you can not wait to see, that one voice you can't sleep without saying goodnight to its the greatest feeling in the world but once it ends the pain never seems to disappear. I hope one day it does but so far I have this pain for over a year and no matter what or how good a time I am having I think it would be better if she was there with me.

This actually my reply to forgeting, but it kinda applies here too...

It's very hard to forget about someone who means/meant so much. For all the good, bad, and ugly, and beautiful, part of your heart will always belong to that person/people.... Once you give someone a piece or all of your heart, it's theirs forever. If they choose to abuse than you are better off, regardless of all feelings.

I completely understand where you are coming from. You could always just leave a message when you know she's not home or when her cell is of, and just say something like I hope you are doing well and things are working out the way you want...blah, blah, blah. Short sweet and to the point. DON"t tell her you want her to call yu back, just end with a simple goodbye.

Could this be any more depressing? Or any more true? I don't know about this love business. It's like, on the one hand I want it more than anything in the world... that feeling of not only loving, but being loved back is just so... indescribable. But then- I just can't help but wonder if I'll ever find a truly healthy relationship that does not make me miserable at least half the time?

Well, I guess that's what at the heart of the matter- love is wonderful. Relationships suck.