Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mssabina

are you an animal in bed?

Recommended Posts

take this quiz...

lmao... i'm a monkey:

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

ok that's partially true.. i know when to shut up and get down to business... thats my favorite part :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SIZE=4]I'm a Tiger!

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.

true true... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I'm a rabbit. Some of these things ARe Not true lol

You are a Rabbit!

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:D I'm a KOALA!!!!! THAT"S FUCKIN AWESOME I LOVE KOALAS!!!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

koala.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

:D I'm a KOALA!!!!! THAT"S FUCKIN AWESOME I LOVE KOALAS!!!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

koala.gif

Me too. But I'm not quite sure how accurate it really is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

this is SO completely me. lol. i love bein snuggled with someone. but dammit when its necessary i can be raaaaaging with hormones and want to just get it on, the last thing ill wanna do is snuggle at that point :tongue: but the whole "u love sex but it isnt a major priority in ur relationships"... that much is true... although ive never had it, so i cant love it, its def not a priority. obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Me too. But I'm not quite sure how accurate it really is.

Well the whole part with candelit dinners, moody music and red roses suits me to a T. That's exactly waht i did on V-Day for someone who isn't even my girlfriend. :\ her boy wasn't being nice.

then again:

"In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. "

Oh man... if only they knew how true that was. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

Well the whole part with candelit dinners, moody music and red roses suits me to a T. That's exactly waht i did on V-Day for someone who isn't even my girlfriend. :\ her boy wasn't being nice.

then again:

"In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. "

Oh man... if only they knew how true that was. ;)

KOALA MEET UP AT CARL COX! Woo-hoo!

Thinking about it, I guess it's pretty accurate. Traditional romance, maybe not, but ambience is definitely key... light up some candles, put on some Faithless, throw me down and stare into my eyes while you're pounding away... sigh... And that last sentence fits me to a tee... It's all kind of depressing, actually... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn!

YOU'RE A RHINO!!

You like you're own way, and will do almost anything to pull someone. You don't mind making a fool out of yourself to get your wicked way with someone. Dominant in a relationship - you don't like to be bossed about. When you see someone you like, you don't give up until you get them. You don't really take time to find out about long term potential, you just charge in for the kill. Rough and ready, you like a bit of kinky sex.

_____

The do anything to pull someone is totally not the case, and i'm not dominant - i'm passive aggressive. but the rest of this is definitely a side of me that gets expressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms

:D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im a koala:cool: :cool:

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

seems pretty accurate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a swan this is sooooo true...:eek:

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

ambience is definitely key... light up some candles, put on some Faithless, throw me down and stare into my eyes while you're pounding away... sigh... And that last sentence fits me to a tee... It's all kind of depressing, actually... :(

Yeah it is somewhat depressing... depressing that i didn't meet you earlier in my life. Damn girl. YOu pretty much just wrote out my fantasy.

*sigh* and Faithless and/or Tricky are some of the BEST sounds to have going when you're deeply enveloped in passion.

I'd like to see if i can look into your eyes as deeply as I'd move inside you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by girly

OMG I'm a rabbit. Some of these things ARe Not true lol

You are a Rabbit!

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate

I got the same. You eager to experiment? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im a SWAN!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is that....You are a Swan!

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

yeah its tru and all...but what the hell...a swan!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×