Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are you an animal in bed?

mssabina

You are a Swan!

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

LMAO!!!

IM A RHINO!

rhino.gif

You like you're own way, and will do almost

anything to pull someone. You don't mind

making a fool out of yourself to get your

wicked way with someone. Dominant in a

relationship - you don't like to be bossed

about. When you see someone you like, you

don't give up until you get them. You don't

really take time to find out about long term

potential, you just charge in for the kill. Rough

and ready, you like a bit of kinky sex

You are a Tiger!

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.

Swan here too....

....mmhhh most of the stuff pretty much fits right...but yeah I ask myself too...why a swan???

Maybe because of the committed thing...apparently swans are one fo the few animals that once they have mated...they'll stay with their partner for the rest of their lives :idea:

Originally posted by flying_high

Swan here too....

....mmhhh most of the stuff pretty much fits right...but yeah I ask myself too...why a swan???

Maybe because of the committed thing...apparently swans are one fo the few animals that once they have mated...they'll stay with their partner for the rest of their lives :idea:

I am a swan tooo.....but what you say makes sence.....so i assume that its good,.......go us!:D

Originally posted by cintron

Yeah it is somewhat depressing... depressing that i didn't meet you earlier in my life. Damn girl. YOu pretty much just wrote out my fantasy.

*sigh* and Faithless and/or Tricky are some of the BEST sounds to have going when you're deeply enveloped in passion.

I'd like to see if i can look into your eyes as deeply as I'd move inside you.

a fan of Cheeky Records i see :D