Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~I DON'T Understand this Fashion Trend...HELP!!!

glowgrlnyc

Why do girls wear jogging pants/sweat pants, and big down puffy jacket, and hold a PRADA,GUCCI, or Louis Vuitton little BAG???:confused: :confused:

I JUST Don'T Get it?

- Its almost like wearing UFO pants with high heel Pointy Boots...:puke:

-Maybe its because they've spend like $700 on the bag and feel the need to carry it everyday to get their money's worth?

:confused:

I think they are trying to dress down but show they still have style and dress better on the side. Like they don't care what they look like.

I admit wearing sweats with prada shoes and d&g shirt and a movado watch. Its kinda like just an image thing, I can't explain it but I understand it.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I think they are trying to dress down but show they still have style and dress better on the side. Like they don't care what they look like.

I admit wearing sweats with prada shoes and d&g shirt and a movado watch. Its kinda like just an image thing, I can't explain it but I understand it.

...ok, but why do people consider "Dressing Better" is by wearing Name Brands?:confused: I just Dont get it?

to me, the bag thing just looks plain tacky...

well i have a bunch of different bags for different things....but i find that my bags are more for my dressier outfits.....like say i am just running to the store..or tanning..or the gym...or wherever...i just grab my bag...i usually don't have time or just too lazy to switch everything to another......did that make any sense?! lol...

so basically...if i am doing a 'nothing' task...i usually just grab the bag from the night before

Originally posted by misk

well i have a bunch of different bags for different things....but i find that my bags are more for my dressier outfits.....like say i am just running to the store..or tanning..or the gym...or wherever...i just grab my bag...i usually don't have time or just too lazy to switch everything to another......did that make any sense?! lol...

so basically...if i am doing a 'nothing' task...i usually just grab the bag from the night before

that makes more sense now...;)

hey Vitas....do me a favor and go to the Picture thread...i need opinions...:)

high fashion name brands comes with an image, its a social thing. if you are all dressed up in a designer outfit usually it does look a lot better then the no name cheaper clothes. it just shows you care about what you wear i guess. this is a response to why do ppl think brand names are better

high fashion name brands comes with an image, its a social thing. if you are all dressed up in a designer outfit usually it does look a lot better then the no name cheaper clothes. it just shows you care about what you wear i guess. this is a response to why do ppl think brand names are better

I care about the way I look...and I dont wear "High Fashion" name brands :tongue:;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I care about the way I look...and I dont wear "High Fashion" name brands :tongue:;)

Did I say that if you wear high fashion clothes u care how u look. I didn't mean it like that. I guess its just like a style like to dress down like preppy or skater, something like that. It would be like a high fashion style. I personally don't know why I wear it I am just really into expensive clothes. Its just a part of me, like part of my personality. If I wear some no name brand clothes one day my friends would be like what's wrong with Vitas? I am kinda getting off topic but I hope you understand what I meant.

:blank:

Did I say that if you wear high fashion clothes u care how u look. I didn't mean it like that. I guess its just like a style like to dress down like preppy or skater, something like that. It would be like a high fashion style. I personally don't know why I wear it I am just really into expensive clothes. Its just a part of me, like part of my personality. If I wear some no name brand clothes one day my friends would be like what's wrong with Vitas? I am kinda getting off topic but I hope you understand what I meant.

:blank:

I understand..its all good...:) I was just curious about the bag thing..thats all...im sure you look very nice in your clothes...;)

and dont give me that :blank: Face..... :tongue: