Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kramadas

Its Official...S&D in [email protected] Exit

Originally posted by vicman

raver is going full S&D hardcore...he's planning on hitting both

I think I might check out Max Graham that Friday instead. Or maybe I'll get really wild and catch up on school work that weekend before seeing them Sunday. The music is the number one thing but the crowd plays a big part in making a party good or bad, and I've heard nothing but bad things about the Exit crowd for an entire year, so I'll pass on that.

Originally posted by Kuro

I think I might check out Max Graham that Friday instead. Or maybe I'll get really wild and catch up on school work that weekend before seeing them Sunday. The music is the number one thing but the crowd plays a big part in making a party good or bad, and I've heard nothing but bad things about the Exit crowd for an entire year, so I'll pass on that.

i'll probably stick artound for Graham myself, I think he's with Sandra Collins that weekend?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Nah, hopefully that night it'll be a hard-core S&D crowd...plus I've always wanted to check out the venue.

People know the names Sasha and Digweed, so there'll be plenty of people going there who aren't the hardcore crowd. The same will be true of Buzz, but I like the Buzz crowd overall whereas I only hear bad stuff about the Exit crowd. I guess you'll let us know.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Nah, hopefully that night it'll be a hard-core S&D crowd...plus I've always wanted to check out the venue.

Exit in it self is pretty nice, but I can imagine itll be mad packed like Tiesto with the nice staff and people puking all over the place. The crowd when they played at Cipriani's was pretty good, although it wasnt like the vibe you got at Twilo.