Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

Does RedBull Do Anything For You??

Ever since RedBull came out, I've been hearing people rave about it, saying that it gives them so much energy, etc, etc, etc. Maybe I'm just weird, but I drank them before (two one time), but it didn't do anything. Does it really give you that kick?? Damn, I wish I had it right now.

The reason I'm asking is because my eyes are closing on me at work right now. I just bought one of those stupid energy drinks and it's not doing anything.

red bull's used to wake me up.... not anymore. i also used to work for them, so i think having them around and drinking them often made me immune to ALL caffinated drinks :(

the only good they are to me now is a hangover cure -- drinking one the day after a night of drinking makes you feel SOOO much better :D

red bull *ahem* gives you wing!!! (couldn't resist)

Caffeine is funny, the more you take the more you need to get a rush..hey wait..sounds like a lot of other things...but 1 red bull has basically the equivalent caffeine of 4 cups of dark brew starbucks coffee..so if your drinking 2 a day..fugghadaoubtit, not going to do anythin..hence don't drink it no more.. and when in a club and been boozing all night feeling tired...at last call order a red bull and vodka (absolut 100, skyy, grey goose taste good with it w/lemon) and you will feel it...

instead in the mornings take a ripped fuel pill to cure hangovers and it keeps you slim!!!!!!!

Do something that will stmiulate your heart rate and you'll be good to go.

If i am at my desk drinking one it doesn't do shit for me, but when I get the blood flowing a little it works well.

I agree witht he vodka thing, I mix it with Schmirnoff 100 and I am set. :bounce: