Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wish me luck...

nautilus60

Originally posted by nautilus60

...I am off to the dentist in a few hours to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Anyone has any comforting stories how it does NOT hurt? I've already heard plenty of pain stories. thanks.

make sure you get good drugs. Not that it's gonna hurt too bad but might as well get a god buzz. And while you are there, ask the dentist if you really do get better results if you sqeeze from the bottom.

Originally posted by nautilus60

...I am off to the dentist in a few hours to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Anyone has any comforting stories how it does NOT hurt? I've already heard plenty of pain stories. thanks.

omg I'm getting mine done a week from today - and I am DETERMINED to go see Tenaglia spin the next night. They say, where there's a will there's a way!!!

DT DT DT DT DT!!!!! :bounce:

One word will solve all your problems: Vicodin! Some of the best painkillers ever. Highly addictive, but makes you feel funny inside. Make sure the dentist gives you some. Tell him/her you have zero tolerance for pain. The dentist should have some lying around. But don't push too hard for the painkillers, cause then your dentist will think you're a druggy.

Thanks everyone. Sounds like the solution is drugs and more drugs. Now i'll have a reason to use them and not feel guilty about it. I am actually looking forward to one thing today - nitrious (sp?). Never tried before...

i also had big plans for this weekend involving lots of alcohol. i guess it not happening then since doctors dont reccomend to mix it with painkillers. Although, it comes highly reccomended by the rest of the Earth population. Hmmm....

Originally posted by malanee

And be sure to go back about 3-4 days later, complain about pain and get more pain killers for you and your friends!

Love,

Your new best friend! :D

One of the best things to have happen (well, it sucks, but for the amount of free drugs, it's kinda worth it) is to have something go wrong with the dentist that requires you to go to an oral surgeon. The dentist will give you a few days supply of painkillers to tie you over until you go to the oral surgeon. Then the oral surgeon will give you more. I ended up getting 30 Vicodin's that way.

Oh yeah, if you get Vicodin. Don't drive after taking one. I almost wrecked my car by making a left turn into 45 MPH oncoming traffic. My brain said hit the brake, but my body said hit the gas. And don't even try to go to work. You'll just sit there staring at the computer screen and drooling.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And don't even try to go to work. You'll just sit there staring at the computer screen and drooling.

what happens if this is what you already do at work all day? Maybe it will be a reverse reaction, so if I take them at work all of a sudden I will be working, imagine that, nah it couldn't be true....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And don't even try to go to work. You'll just sit there staring at the computer screen and drooling.

Hell I do that anyway at work. I could come in totally fucked an nobody would know. Well not too much the drooling but staring all the time.

Originally posted by therunner

Hell I do that anyway at work. I could come in totally fucked an nobody would know. Well not too much the drooling but staring all the time.

he he...yeah ive come in some dfays when i'm still fucked up or rolling from 2 or 3 pills that i took on Saturday night...it actually makes me more productive because i need to be doing something and moving...maybe i should roll more often

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So do you guys think that if I take vicodins I can still go see Danny? Or will my attempt to dance look like one of those shirtless guido-types? Or will I just be sitting under the booth drooling on myself?

lets seee what nautilus reports, if he takes vicodin and his posts make no sense tommorrow then that mean youll probably end up next to the subwoofer swaying left and right like a guido-guy...

Originally posted by vicman

lets seee what nautilus reports, if he takes vicodin and his posts make no sense tommorrow then that mean youll probably end up next to the subwoofer swaying left and right like a guido-guy...

Werd!! It all depends on what milligram of vicodin you got the 5's and 10's don't do shit but grab hold of a 40, your ass will do nothing but sit andstare and the walls and don't even think about taking three ofthose bastards or operating the remote on the tv will feel like driving a fucking bulldozer through a crystal city. Another good one that I can't believe nobody has mentioned yet so I guess I will now is Oxycotin. About the same effect but I kinda like them better.