Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wish me luck...

nautilus60

Originally posted by therunner

Werd!! It all depends on what milligram of vicodin you got the 5's and 10's don't do shit but grab hold of a 40, your ass will do nothing but sit andstare and the walls and don't even think about taking three ofthose bastards or operating the remote on the tv will feel like driving a fucking bulldozer through a crystal city. Another good one that I can't believe nobody has mentioned yet so I guess I will now is Oxycotin. About the same effect but I kinda like them better.

I guess I had the 40's. They were huge horse pills. Each of them individually wrapped in it's own foil and plastic. Kind of like opening a Christmas present each time you want to take one. Mmmmmmm....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So do you guys think that if I take vicodins I can still go see Danny? Or will my attempt to dance look like one of those shirtless guido-types? Or will I just be sitting under the booth drooling on myself?

You will probably believe that you ARE one of those shirtless guido types. And you will probably proceed to take your shirt off and try to grind innocent little girls while drooling all over yourself. You will probably get kicked out of the club.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You will probably believe that you ARE one of those shirtless guido types. And you will probably proceed to take your shirt off and try to grind innocent little girls while drooling all over yourself. You will probably get kicked out of the club.

take his advice...he's grinded quite a few innocent girls in his lifetime :(

I guess I had the 40's. They were huge horse pills. Each of them individually wrapped in it's own foil and plastic. Kind of like opening a Christmas present each time you want to take one. Mmmmmmm....

What color were they?? I know the color code for oxycodin and the fact that they have the number stamped on them, but vicodin I am a little fuzzy on, think the 40's are white and the 80's are brown, you get an 80 and you'll be paying 40 bucks for that thing. Or so I here I have never bought any and I won't but if fiends, shit i meant, friends have them I will do them.

That's gross. Especially cause I've had a touch of food poisoning/stomach flu since last night. And I really do feel like that. :(:puke:

all thoise fuckin' bean dishes you had in LA last week wrecked havoc on you...ur not man enough to handle mexican food

Good Lawd!!! I think i survived it. Thank you all for u r concern and advise. It wasnt all that bad. The procedure took about 20 min for all 4 teeth. Nitrous was awesome...i just imagined that i am dancing my ass somewhere in a club and it made the whole thing even pleasurable.

The doctor prescribed Maxidone, which i found out is even more stronger than vicodine, so...PILLS ARE GOOD, oh yeah...i think i am gonna have some left over and i am not greedy, hehe, but its first come, first serve :) All right, time to take another one and back to the LA LA Land. Good night.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Good Lawd!!! I think i survived it. Thank you all for u r concern and advise. It wasnt all that bad. The procedure took about 20 min for all 4 teeth. Nitrous was awesome...i just imagined that i am dancing my ass somewhere in a club and it made the whole thing even pleasurable.

The doctor prescribed Maxidone, which i found out is even more stronger than vicodine, so...PILLS ARE GOOD, oh yeah...i think i am gonna have some left over and i am not greedy, hehe, but its first come, first serve :) All right, time to take another one and back to the LA LA Land. Good night.

whoa, while ur still under the effects of the drugs, you should get all of your teeth pulled out :D

I'm first and I LOVE to be served! :D

Glad you're feeling okay! Keep us posted!

Yeah I'm really glad your feeling ok.....now where's the pills!