Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could buy any car you want what would you get?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

One of these babies:

spider_big_07.jpg

spider_big_08.jpg

2002 Alfa Romeo Spider

My parents have bribed me with one - I graduate magna cum laude or better and I'm driving one!!! wooooo!!!

Also Jaguar XK8 or Lotus Espirit, and whoever selected the Bugatti and McLarens, goooooood taste :D

hell fuckin yeah another AR lover!! i cant believe alfa's been out of north america since what like 92-93? Their shit's italian design at its finest - at an affordable price too. Right now I'm rockin a beemer but as soon as AR comes back I'll be rockin a spyder or a 155 even, their shit's just soooo fucking sweet. Fuck I was even thinking about getting an old '92 164 and hooking it up im so in love with those cars.

Other than that I'm all about the BMW 850CSi.....I'm not a big fan of new cars like a lot of crap's been coming out but my fav car co's are definetely BM or AR and nothing else. Fuck benz maybe once I'm like 75 or something, their styling sucks. Let's not even go into mclaren and ferrari's and shit like that, I'm talking about cars people could actually afford in their lifetime :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno who you all get pics up, i didnt even try, but i'll figure it out and put some in my sig too---

#1 ~~~~~~~~~~2002 Porsche Carrera twin turbo~~~~~

#2 McLaren F1

#3 that beamer

my dream in life is @ 3 AM to take an F1 or CART supercars and take it around NYC... fly down from the GWB to 56th street (EXIT) in 2 min. then fly over to times square... with nobody else on the road.

I do that in my car, (Heidi)... Black 1995 Saab 900s 5 speed 0-60 in 6.4, 215 HP w/ turbo.

Just got the new BMW mag... the new 7 series is hot, but nothin beats the 330Xi in 333HP

peace

Originally posted by dr0ne

hell fuckin yeah another AR lover!! i cant believe alfa's been out of north america since what like 92-93? Their shit's italian design at its finest - at an affordable price too. Right now I'm rockin a beemer but as soon as AR comes back I'll be rockin a spyder or a 155 even, their shit's just soooo fucking sweet. Fuck I was even thinking about getting an old '92 164 and hooking it up im so in love with those cars.

Other than that I'm all about the BMW 850CSi.....I'm not a big fan of new cars like a lot of crap's been coming out but my fav car co's are definetely BM or AR and nothing else. Fuck benz maybe once I'm like 75 or something, their styling sucks. Let's not even go into mclaren and ferrari's and shit like that, I'm talking about cars people could actually afford in their lifetime :)

:D:heart::D:heart::D Yay Alfas!!!