Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much should an oz. of good weed cost?

starcapone

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you know . . I'm gonna say it again . . New York and the Tri State area for that matter, has the most FUCKED up pricing scheme I've ever seen . . .

. . . . and the bud aint even that good . . . Even the Kbud . . .

liar

. . . but I'm not gonna argue with you . . cause I'm sure you have all the answers . . .

come on man, you had to take that personally? great now we can't be friends :(

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Something I have figured out about NYC is that most hydro isn't hydro............just an expression for dank herb.

something i have figured out is that most people inthe NY area dont know shit about weed.

Originally posted by momadance

something i have figured out is that most people inthe NY area dont know shit about weed.

Well let's start Cannibus 101 right here & now. I'm always up fo learning more about weed....Especially when I am all out right now. So TEACH

. .dude come on . . . Florida is the Costco State . . and live up to that moniker it does . . . but I'm not gonna argue with you . . cause I'm sure you have all the answers . . .

Well, some places in Florida get their bud from Jamaica, so it must be some dope shit.. :smoke:

I really don't see how quality of weed is anything at all to argue about... seems like pointless drama to me, especially since there's ABSOLUTELEY NO WAY any one person can know about the entire marijuana supply of any one state, never mind two states. Never mind factoring in the fact that the flow of illlicit drugs is a constant changing force. :rolleyes:

what is KB? are you talking like Northern Lights, Bubbleberry (fave), Indica Gold, Afghan Hash, and various other types?

there is one guy in NYC that actually can come through with these. everyone else that claims to have these have all been liars and don't know jackshit.

i have travelled to amsterdam, west coast, and canada to try out what they got and compare. next stop, miami.

i was most definitely impressed with amsterdam's quantity/price of trees, but i have to say.. NYC provides equally good stuff.

at a price.. an ounce of it is $350-400.