Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Love Quotes

Since I am in such a splendid mood today...I have some love quotes I wanna share;)

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections."

"Passion is not having sex, it is making love forever."

I love the first one...its definitely true...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Since I am in such a splendid mood today...I have some love quotes I wanna share;)

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections."

"Passion is not having sex, it is making love forever."

Ahh....very nice :love:

I see our Fiery Sex Goddess is getting poetic on us, huh?;)

Originally posted by marcid21

Ahh....very nice :love:

I see our Fiery Sex Goddess is getting poetic on us, huh?;)

hehe...shhh..we cant destroy my sexual freak reputation ya know...

haha...I am just feelling pretty oh so pretty and witty and gay...haha thats one of my favorite movies;)

but I do have somethings up my sleeve

:tongue:

"Beauty Tips" by Audrey Hepburn:

1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.

5. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.

6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anybody. Remember, if you everneed a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm. As you grow older, you discover that you have two hands -- one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

7. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.

7. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.

I love this last one;)

"Beauty Tips" by Audrey Hepburn:

1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.

5. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.

6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anybody. Remember, if you everneed a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm. As you grow older, you discover that you have two hands -- one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

That was sooooo nice.....

I especially like #4 my godson always used to play with my hair...

YES, this is my bible! I always tell people that my eyes are the windows to my soul.

<sigh> :love:

"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"

"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion."

**no matter how i think we grow...u always seem to let me go..and when i try to walk away...u hurt yourself to make me stay**

...a woman still remembers the first kiss after a man has forgotten the last.....

a man loses his sense of direction after 4 drinks...a woman after 4 kisses....<3