Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strictly club or everday??

pjfame

Originally posted by pjfame

Does anyone buy clothes stricly for the club?? or clothes you can wear out as well as everyday...I try to buy stuff I can wear to both, but I wouldn't wear my custo anywhere but a club....

first off, i am the one and only manwhore of CP!!

second, most of my club lothes i can wear outside of clubs. they usually work well for casual fridays

different clothes for different places. i mean i feel i dress nice either way but there are just some clothes you dont wear when your chillin that you wear to a club. I fuckin hate walkin around campus and seeing kids dressed as if they were goin to a club. I find that funny :laugh:

for me i usually wear UFOs wherever i go whether its a club or everyday cause i feel confortable in them cause they re so lightweight i mean if anythin i ll buy shirts if im go shoppin but if a club has a dress code tho i do have gear to rock in if im goin to that club:afro:

I'm exceptionally large, so I used to wear club clothes everyday (after work) before I even started going clubbing. Since I started making more money I can actually afford to buy some nice looking stuff that fits for when my girl takes me to personal networking parties around DC, but when it comes to lounging around the house, shopping, working out, and Sundays, it's straight up club clothes.

my clothes change as often as my personality... and that includes clubbing... i don't have one set look when i go clubbing.. if i feel like looking like muscle boy a break out the wife beater, if i'm in a gq mood banana or diesel comes out... or if i wanna be comfy and loose bring on the ufo's ... i do the same for everyday as well

well mebbe not the wife beater when it's 30 degrees out

hmmmm I have a very very manhattan style of dress, which I like to wear almost daily....right now Im wearing a french connection sweater with a white collar under it, diesel jeans, kenneth cole shoes, gucci belt......I always like to look nice......

dave

I'd venture to guess that most people wouldn't think I knew how to dress on a day-to-day basis (not that bad, but usually just jeans/athletic pants and a t-shirt), but when I break out the club clothes I'm all business. Then again, the club clothes only come out when I actually go clubbing. I find it funny when these guys that workout once a year are sporting the tight club clothes around campus. If you don't look big in a big shirt... well... damnit... you AREN'T big.

:cool: YEAH ...........I SAY WHAT YOU WEAR DURING THE DAY IS JUST JEANS AND AND T-SHIRT......FOR ALL I CARE..........BUT WHEN COMES TO CLUB'n' .........BAYBE ITS A MUST.......YOU MUST LOOK GOOD.....MEANING YEAH ............CLUB'n' WEAR AND DAY WEAR DO NOT GO TOGETHER........DIFF CLOSETS FOR DIFF WEAR!:Ddragonfly102th