Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bikini waxing...

klohe

everything goes with a brazillian bikini wax...front to back if you know what i mean :eek: i've never had a regular or a brazillian but i have a brazillian one scheduled before spring break and i'm hoping i'm still in one piece afterwards!!

Originally posted by mssabina

everything goes with a brazillian bikini wax...front to back if you know what i mean :eek: i've never had a regular or a brazillian but i have a brazillian one scheduled before spring break and i'm hoping i'm still in one piece afterwards!!

This just went over my head. Far more detail than I can comprehend. :confused: I'll just stay out of this thread from now on. :walksawayshakinghishead: :tongue:

Originally posted by o-jay®

This just went over my head. Far more detail than I can comprehend. :confused: I'll just stay out of this thread from now on. :walksawayshakinghishead: :tongue:

The things we women go through for you men... :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

What exactly gets waxed during a bikini wax? And how often do you have to go for one?

I've been thinking about going for a brazilian, but might want to get a regular one first... to test out the waters...

bikini wax~they usually just take away the area where your legs meet your hips axing out all those hairs that would show when ur sportin your bikini, they can take off more if you ask....

Brazilian bikini wax~yes they do take it ALL off (OOWWWW) but they do take requests to leave a lil in the shape of your choice...

depending on the person, waxing lasts about 3-4 weeks....its a plus in the summer time bc it takes away the hassel of constant shaving and nasty lil ingrown hairs and red bumps that all us girlies hate...

Originally posted by orchid21

if you are getting brazilian wax be careful...there is a greater chance of you getting yeast infection...remember hair there is for a reason ;) but there is always Diflucan to help you out

Why is that? Just because there's no hair? Or is there more of a chance than if you were just shaving it off anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Why is that? Just because there's no hair? Or is there more of a chance than if you were just shaving it off anyway?

It doesn't matter if shaved or waxed or whatever...hair protects skin from infections , just like hair in your nose or eyelashes, etc. the dirt , dust, anything gets caught up in it.........:tongue:

(correct me if I'm wrong)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bkissa

hair back there is gross. every girl should go for the brazilian...unless ur guy is into the natural thing of course.

Finally a woman who knows. The less hair the better. There is no bigger turn off than finding out that a girl has a hitler mustache. :shake: This is no joke, now that you ladies know, there is no excuse.

Originally posted by pk1

Finally a woman who knows. The less hair the better. There is no bigger turn off than finding out that a girl has a hitler mustache. :shake: This is no joke, now that you ladies know, there is no excuse.

Funny, then why have I had guys specifically ask me to leave a little hair? :rolleyes: Don't presume to speak for all men on this.

Funny, then why have I had guys specifically ask me to leave a little hair? :rolleyes: Don't presume to speak for all men on this.

Damn this is 2 posts that you have criticized me on now. But it's all good. Do me a favor though sweety, reread my post. I said, "the less hair the better". If you didn't understand that than let me help you out, the less hair there is on a woman is better! Nuff said. Sure I prefer hardwood floor but in no way did I say every single guy on the face of the earth agrees w/ me. This is my personal opinion, obviously some people are gonna disagree, but in your case think b4 speaking, it kinda helps.

Nothing personal.

Originally posted by pk1

Damn this is 2 posts that you have criticized me on now. But it's all good. Do me a favor though sweety, reread my post. I said, "the less hair the better". If you didn't understand that than let me help you out, the less hair there is on a woman is better! Nuff said. Sure I prefer hardwood floor but in no way did I say every single guy on the face of the earth agrees w/ me. This is my personal opinion, obviously some people are gonna disagree, but in your case think b4 speaking, it kinda helps.

Nothing personal.

Sorry I didn't mean to come off so bitchy, but I do think before I post, and re-reading what you wrote it sounds exactly the same way today as it did yesterday. You were speaking in the universal, nowhere do you say anything along the lines of IMO, I think, I prefer, etc. And the less hair the better would imply completely bald, and I know for a fact that some men prefer a little sumthin'-sumthin' instead of total baldness.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by klohe

I'm overdue for one....OUCH!!!!

babe you should really look into lazer.. its a little more expensive but in the long run all those waking bills come out to the same price :D