Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yawn GEORGE is bored so fuk all u faggt,ugly,fat mofos, and the rest be goods

workenonlife

Originally posted by vision

i mean saying that they hate them and to go fuck themselves

is anyone in your family overweight??mom??pops??grandparents??aunts or uncles??

do you tell them to go fuck themselves??

ther all fat i was adopted so fuk them i wish them death then i'll party with ther money LoL

Word kid all dem fat peeps be htrs n shyte.im cuurently 247lbs of pure mass shyte and dey be lookin at me like im ugly n sh1t..u da ugly one cuz u fat lol.Day just mad cuz they aint pwetty yo lol.word come down to da hood n sh1te and we cold go beat up on some fat peeps lol yo.

STRAIGHT SLIPPEN N MALT LIQUOR SIPPIN......AIGHT

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Are you trying to flex on me?

Dont be a silly man?

And as far as you trying to flex on JoeG, forget it. I will kill you for that and not even think twice about it. I'll fucking waste you like a twirp you are.

Whats that sound in the distance??? Is that phuturemike's cadillac comin around the corner with an empty trunk thats needs fillin???? You get shotty, i'll take the back... :smoke:

what the hell. this ass can't even type out a coherent sentence and has pics of himself flexing (what a joke). do you actually want people to see what you look like you ignorant fuck? you make me sick, like strawberry quick. your style is wack, you ain't the mack, so yo step back get off the crack......i could continue but don't want anyone to think i know all the words