Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph at Exit!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Your feet have gotta be comfortable so you can dance... and run away from the DEA...

werd, but i was thinking if we need to get into lots of fights something with a hard sole would be better to kick people..the extra padding and giv eon the sneaker would actually be an advantdge to the guy were beating up on...

Originally posted by vicman

werd, but i was thinking if we need to get into lots of fights something with a hard sole would be better to kick people..the extra padding and giv eon the sneaker would actually be an advantdge to the guy were beating up on...

See, that's a dilemma I always have when choosing appropriate footwear for fighting. My signature fighting move is the "kick the other guy in the balls and run away as fast as I can" move. So the problem is, do I wear hard soles so I can get the maximum force to the balls, and sacrifice speed when running away? Or do I wear sneakers, which would apply less force to the balls, but allow me to run away faster.

My second signature move is the "sucker punch and run away" move. While one of my buddies distracts the guy, I sucker punch the guy in the ear from behind, and then I proceed to run away.

So since my top two signature moves both require me to run away, maybe I should go with the sneakers.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

See, that's a dilemma I always have when choosing appropriate footwear for fighting. My signature fighting move is the "kick the other guy in the balls and run away as fast as I can" move. So the problem is, do I wear hard soles so I can get the maximum force to the balls, and sacrifice speed when running away? Or do I wear sneakers, which would apply less force to the balls, but allow me to run away faster.

My second signature move is the "sucker punch and run away" move. While one of my buddies distracts the guy, I sucker punch the guy in the ear from behind, and then I proceed to run away.

So since my top two signature moves both require me to run away, maybe I should go with the sneakers.

i think we need the assistance of podiatrist-sneaker/shoe-engineer to provide us with high quality footware that can be used for running and kicking purposes....something with a comfortable soft sole to maximize the speed that you can run away, but with a hard outer shell and maybe with a metal point for esxtra kicking effect...has anyone on the board ever worked at footlocker? maybe they could gear us to teh rioght direction....

now this is an interesting trip esp for Vic..you are really gonna go see Dave at Exit??!! you cant wait for him to come to DC in a better venue?? and Dj Skribble .....bwahahahaaaa...no comment :laugh: you all are joking right? please say yes??!!

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

now this is an interesting trip esp for Vic..you are really gonna go see Dave at Exit??!! you cant wait for him to come to DC in a better venue?? and Dj Skribble .....bwahahahaaaa...no comment :laugh: you all are joking right? please say yes??!!

CD

Naw, Dave at Exit was off the hook. I didn't pay much attention to the music, but I found this girl in a k-hole...

Originally posted by Kuro

Naw, Dave at Exit was off the hook. I didn't pay much attention to the music, but I found this girl in a k-hole...

dude where were you all night? Shady got thrown out of Exit 'cos he refused to listen to the bouncer that told him to put his shirt back on..anyway, Ralph was off the hook, or so I think...it was Ralph that we saw right? I

I dont remember much of anything though, I think the 10th pill did me in....I spent the whole night in one of the platforms in the middle of the dance floor grinding some girls, and I took my shirt off....

By the way skribble was on fire on Saturday, shady say's that skribble is now #1 on his top 10 list, but I think I ran out of hair product, I think used up the whole gallon on the 2 days trying to slick my hair back