Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm A Hazard To Myself......

tranza

Guest saleen351

For those who aren't as cool as these guys that don't post track names they are talking about the Pink track............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

I believe I did post the track name :idea:

well not exactly, you never said the artists name and people are going by two different names for the track, there is the official name and the name people are using from the lyrics...........

what IS the track name?

in all the midst of this hating on each other, i still can't figure out the track NAME, i know it's a Ernie Lake mix, i know it's by Pink...is it get this party started? the lyrics dont match up so i dont know

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dog6

Dont Let Me Get Meeeeeeeeeee

as tranza said or like on MTV or KTU

also going by : hazard to myself.......... The elitist attitude from VIP :blown: who by the way over rate tracks just becaue they have em and we dont'..........

u said something?What? I know ur purpose u don't faze me....call us whateva ya want...Mp3 whore,,VIP snops cause we will be that....ur about Tempts,Tesstos,Vicious@XS all rock oh let me tell u how Baez's sux....oh wait u beat that to death already....but anyway this sux that sux he is horrible....thats all i hear from u & everyone hears from ya.....so please tell us some more how we suck this Pink sux & this thread sux....& so on & so on & so on

cause we heard it all before

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzz:zzz2: <<<like u heard this before

u said something?What? I know ur purpose u don't faze me....call us whateva ya want...Mp3 whore,,VIP snops cause we will be that....ur about Tempts,Tesstos,Vicious@XS all rock oh let me tell u how Baez's sux....oh wait u beat that to death already....but anyway this sux that sux he is horrible....thats all i hear from u & everyone hears from ya.....so please tell us some more how we suck this Pink sux & this thread sux....& so on & so on & so on

AMEN!!!

Guest saleen351

whats wrong with what I"m about. Thats what I enjoy...... There is sooooooooooo many Dj's and tracks I like but I don't throw up a post about them 24/7. Ok from now on I'll only post about stuff I like........:rolleyes: Any idiot can see your little gang wants to look cool on this board instead of just saying the god damm track name......... so for the few of us that don't know I'll help them out like the way they help me out.......

OOOOOOOOO OOOOO I got a unreleased track, I'm soooooo freaking cool, let me post about it......... HOW GAY! Yawnzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by saleen351

whats wrong with what I"m about. Thats what I enjoy...... There is sooooooooooo many Dj's and tracks I like but I don't throw up a post about them 24/7. Ok from now on I'll only post about stuff I like........:rolleyes: Any idiot can see your little gang wants to look cool on this board instead of just saying the god damm track name......... so for the few of us that don't know I'll help them out like the way they help me out.......

OOOOOOOOO OOOOO I got a unreleased track, I'm soooooo freaking cool, let me post about it......... HOW GAY! Yawnzzzzzzzz

First i rarely post Top 10s & Tracks 800 posts since 98....so hardly 24/7 to ur almost 3000 which I'm positive weren't all on track helping others:rolleyes:....so don't be a hypocrit.....Yeah thats what u enjoy but thats all u talk about is there anything else?I'm up from helping anybody & I do.....as for the "gang of cool guys" are really just friends who enjoy music & believe it or not do share wit other friends....I suggest get some.......name some of the soooo many Djs ur Into besides Denny,Vicious,Tiesto?....oh wait ur gonna post Baez sux again....at least mix up the negative wit some more positive....SINCE ur the new HELPER maybe this will change......I care less never read ur posts unless they are replyed to me.....I sux....JP sux....mp3 whores suck...this is gay that is gay.....u are gay.....Oh promoters suck too.......did i say Baez sucks..

WHAT?

What?

what?

..............................................................................:zzz:

Originally posted by fliz77

Lake's a talented guy...cant get the song outta my head....He's rizzos partner right?

Fliz

Havent heard Boris mix yet is it good?

I dunno, but Lake used to part of the Soul Solution team a while back...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by fliz77

Lake's a talented guy...cant get the song outta my head....He's rizzos partner right?

Fliz

Havent heard Boris mix yet is it good?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno, but Lake used to part of the Soul Solution team a while back...

"I got a love...IN THE MUSIC...

I got soul...IN THE MUSIC...

Getting deep...IN THE MIX"

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!;)