Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren

Danysh

Uh oh, teamj5's sending out some bad vibes... hopefully the night will go down ok.

I'll be there for sure. I've been waiting to here AVB for a while now. I'm just hoping he shows up Ferry Corsten. I couldn't handle listening to him for more than like 5 minutes... he was 100% pure, grade A, CHEESE.

I think I may do some wandering tonight.. check out the Modern and Embassy.

See some of you there! :hat:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Uh oh, teamj5's sending out some bad vibes... hopefully the night will go down ok.

I'll be there for sure. I've been waiting to here AVB for a while now. I'm just hoping he shows up Ferry Corsten. I couldn't handle listening to him for more than like 5 minutes... he was 100% pure, grade A, CHEESE.

Hey I am going with my boy from CT, do ya wanna meet up??

That's what i'm afraid of....the big cheese ! We shall see. I spend so few nights in Avalon with all the good stuff going on in Axis that it will be good to chill in there tonight. Wandering sounds like a good idea too.

I'm down for meeting up. Is there a concert in Avalon tonight though? That always messes up the best laid plans.

Originally posted by teamj5

That's what i'm afraid of....the big cheese ! We shall see. I spend so few nights in Avalon with all the good stuff going on in Axis that it will be good to chill in there tonight. Wandering sounds like a good idea too.

I'm down for meeting up. Is there a concert in Avalon tonight though? That always messes up the best laid plans.

Yup I think Nelly Furtado is there

That's funny, I've got a friend from CT coming up tonight too... and a couple other friends and their girlfriends... should be a fun night.

I'm definitely up for a meet-up. What time and place are we thinking?

Teamj, I'm on the same page as you with Avalon. I haven't spent a night there since December... they put all of the good talent in Axis these days, which kind of makes a lot of sense. Avalon is going to be crowded regardless of who plays there... people go there just because it's Avalon. Why have a big-name in there too, when people who are there for the music will just as easily go to Axis to hear them. That way it's less crowded in Avalon, more crowded in Axis... it's genius! :tongue:

I'm going to be in a Red Bull and Vodka fueled rampage tonight... who's comin' with me!?! :tongue::D:cool:

[

I'm going to be in a Red Bull and Vodka fueled rampage tonight... who's comin' with me!?! :tongue::D:cool:

Definatly with ya bro:D Red bull all the way baby.

I hear ya I would rather be in Axis anyway!!

Want to meet where we did that time by the door to Axis by that bar? Maybe 11 or 11:30

Originally posted by kaydup

Definatly with ya bro:D Red bull all the way baby.

I hear ya I would rather be in Axis anyway!!

Want to meet where we did that time by the door to Axis by that bar? Maybe 11 or 11:30

That sounds good to me... I'd say make it 11:30 just to be on the safe side though. The friends that I'm going with always show up late, so I don't know if I'd be able to make it for 11. Either way when we first get in I'll head over that way.

Anyone else down with meeting-up? :bounce:

I think the last time I was in Avalon for an entire night was for Debo/Pappa back in January. What a night that was :smoke:

I am right with you guys....full RBV mode in effect.

I'd love to meet up but am never very sucessful with finding anyone. Part lazyness, part drunkness, part shyness. Maybe one of the other people i've met before could just introduce us one of these nights.