Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to La????

Guest ehozumi

Guest ehozumi

I am headed to LA for business for a week, i need someon'es help. I am not sure if I should stay at the Standard or the Grafton. Also I am looking for some places to go out to like the NY and people to hook up with only beautiful people of course.

If you're here on a Friday, come to my promotion. If you don't hook up with a hottie, then you've got no game, cause it's packed with honeys like a snickers is peanuts.

As for looking for a NY vibe, it won't happen. Nothing really compares to NYC, that's what's great about going there and to other cites, you get a different vibe...but if you want an LA style flavor, ours is definitely the best on Friday night...that is if you're into house...but we also have a downtempo lounge downstairs with plush velvet sofa's to lounge. BT and Deep Dish will be there hanging out tomorrow. DT just played a killer small set at Deep Dish's Grammy afterparty last night (he played at the Mayan the night before)...he tried to get the owner of the place to stay open until 8AM...wasn't used to playing a little 1 and half hour set. But, unfortunately that was a no go.

But back to your question...stay at the Standard...it has a swanky lounge area and a funky retro feel...plus it's not far anything in Hollywood.

Email me at dave@dlishproductions.com when you get in town and I'll set you up with some shit to do that a NYer might enjoy.

Peace.

Dave