Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Depressed, Angry, Sad, Scared, Regretful, Clubplaneteers...

dgmodel

lets have a singles meet up...

IM not saying we have to hook up and fuck or whatever... im just sayin ive been seeing a lot of posts and threads of how depressed ppl are and how they miss there significant other and blah... so i say lets ahave a lil singles meet up to forget our problems, our pasts, and regrets and drink towards a better tomorrow and a brighter future... anyone anywhere... Suggestions? Whos Down?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

lets have a singles meet up...

IM not saying we have to hook up and fuck or whatever... im just sayin ive been seeing a lot of posts and threads of how depressed ppl are and how they miss there significant other and blah... so i say lets ahave a lil singles meet up to forget our problems, our pasts, and regrets and drink towards a better tomorrow and a brighter future... anyone anywhere... Suggestions? Whos Down?

I wish I could. Unfortunately, I can't get away from my girl. I have this little problem (it's actually really big) called codependency.:blank:

Here's the problem as I see it. Altough a lot of guys (sausage) will be down to get together and have a laugh or two, I think the girls will be very reluctant to give up their anonomynity. I think although they talk one hell of a game, I don't think these girls would particulairly want to know who their talking to, it has some voyeuristic appeal about having no ties or restraints to feel free enough to express some seriously hedonistic thoughts that don't often get to see the light of day. I may be wrong, girls correct me if I am, but i don't see a whole lot of female response here(Besides Sparkles, who is just a flat out orgasm with tits, which I love). I'd be interested to hear from the ladies on this.

Originally posted by boywonder77

(Besides Sparkles, who is just a flat out orgasm with tits, which I love). I'd be interested to hear from the ladies on this.

ok if THAT didn' make me laugh uncontrollably causing my entire dept to question what the hell is soo funny... I wanna meet.. let's do this... hehe!!! My place or yours?:D

Originally posted by spragga25

Titty bar?? :idea:

Have a pretty decent one by my house... Bourbon Street... Although they have camera's everywhere, and I got caught, um, well, smooching my boy's ex.. and her new man... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Thank god when the bartender told him, she had no idea who I was... Phew.... :wipes-sweat-off-forehead:

Originally posted by sparklez929

Have a prety decent one by my house... Bourbon Street... ALthough they have cemera's everywhere, and I got caught, um, well, smooching my boy's ex.. and her new man... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Thank god when the bartender told him, she had no idea who I was... Phew.... :wipes-sweat-off -forehead:

What time should I get to your place 2nite?

;)

Originally posted by spragga25

Titty bar?? :idea:

ehh i might get yelled at for this but i am really not a titi bar man(not like it matters what i like and dont like) i feel that there is no sence to spend money to see naked girls you cant fuckin do shit with. but that is just me:D but i will go just to chill out wit the lonely people

see thats where you went wrong....u forget strippers are girls who love to party and get fucked up ...otherwise i doubt they'd be strippers...all you gotta do i show them a good time..and i promise you'll laid ...dont forget

FINE ROCKS

Originally posted by fineones

see thats where you went wrong....u forget strippers are girls who love to party and get fucked up ...otherwise i doubt they'd be strippers...all you gotta do i show them a good time..and i promise you'll laid ...dont forget

FINE ROCKS

they just want your $..

also, if ia girl gives it up easy to you, how many other people do you think shes given it up to equally as fast???

i wouldnt touch a stripper. :cheese: