Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Depressed, Angry, Sad, Scared, Regretful, Clubplaneteers...

dgmodel

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

lol, then i think i meet the criteria...

*nice quote--can you? dance well, that is...lol*

yes is am ok at cuttin up rug, not to shabby lol i wouldnt have my sig say it if i wasnt good at now, that would just be stupid;) anyway, well then i better see you when this goes down, oh yeh and welcome to the sex boards:hat:

Originally posted by spragga25

Uhhh....you're gonna have to introduce us...umm like right now!! :tongue: :tongue:

hehe you'll just have to simmer down now. this is my best friend i told you about before. she's not making her debut to the end of the month. you might have to get in line there though ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

hehe you'll just have to simmer down now. this is my best friend i told you about before. she's not making her debut to the end of the month. you might have to get in line there though ;)

I remember! *evil grin* But I have a ROXY card! Don't I get line priviledges????

:D

Ms. Belle...I live a few blocks away from her...she's just too cool to visit me!! :tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

I remember! *evil grin* But I have a ROXY card! Don't I get line priviledges????

:D

Ms. Belle...I live a few blocks away from her...she's just too cool to visit me!! :tongue:

OH REALLY! i thought you were the one complaining the othre night that it was I that was a hike! lol

and yeah you do have a roxy card, but so does the other 85% of the board! ;):tongue:

Guest danni133

yes, i heard about your ROXY card, lol...and i will look forward to possibly meeting you at my debut then :D

Welcome to CP gurlie....*hug* Can't wait to meet ya at the meetup!

Where the hell is it gonna be anyway?

~Danielle

Originally posted by nycchic24

OH REALLY! i thought you were the one complaining the othre night that it was I that was a hike! lol

and yeah you do have a roxy card, but so does the other 85% of the board! ;):tongue:

I gotta roxy card too and mine is bigger than spraggas!!!

danni, many thanks :) i appreciate the welcome and LOVE your quote, lol...

*bats her eyes innocently* ROXY cards come in SIZES? lol...this should be a hell of a visit ;):tongue::D

I ain't one to gossip...but I heard that ragga guy is only 2 inches....

FROM THE GROUND!!!!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by origskeemr

ehh i might get yelled at for this but i am really not a titi bar man(not like it matters what i like and dont like) i feel that there is no sence to spend money to see naked girls you cant fuckin do shit with. but that is just me:D but i will go just to chill out wit the lonely people

OMG ut old me that time i took u to Satin DoLLzzzzzzzz that u never had sooo much fun in your life.. fucken Layer:finger2:

danni, many thanks :) i appreciate the welcome and LOVE your quote, lol...

*bats her eyes innocently* ROXY cards come in SIZES? lol...this should be a hell of a visit ;):tongue::D

you didn't know ehh?

Come I will show you