Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The all new top vocal of the year post...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

paul oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix is my new #1

I'm loving it..............

And for who ever took this post down the last time:blown: fuckYOU!

I don't know how new or old it actually is but i know Jp's been playing it Lustral- Everytime.. I love it. there is a couple different mixes of it. Jp plays nalin and Kane and the Mike koglin is really as well..

Originally posted by ketaman

djkrackct , do ALL connecticut dj's play the "brand new music" of NYC's KTU radio station. The beat of new york is the best, right?

Actually, I was sickened by this radio DJ on Kiss 95.7 who said this exact phrase yesterday..

"Hey guys, your listening to Kiss 95.7, and now.. we have the BRAND NEW song that I know you guys are going to love, its by IIO and the song is called Rapture, it's brand new, and it's right here on Kiss 95.7".

I almost puked hearing that phrase. There are alot of DJ's here in CT who are sick, I must say for a small state like us, we have alot of talent, and some great places to party.

Originally posted by girly

I don't know how new or old it actually is but i know Jp's been playing it Lustral- Everytime.. I love it. there is a couple different mixes of it. Jp plays nalin and Kane and the Mike koglin is really as well..

everytime is one of the best songs of all time.....its pretty old now im almost positive it came out in 98'.

dav

Originally posted by saleen351

tiesto mix of sunshine is my new #1

I'm loving it..............!

Saleen....are you talking about Southern Sun.....I wasnt aware that Tiesto had a remix of a song called Sunshine. He has a remix of Balearic Bill's "Destination Sunshine"...but thats old. Clarify cause I'm interested if he has another new track out besides Southern Sun...........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by carusomaas11

Saleen....are you talking about Southern Sun.....I wasnt aware that Tiesto had a remix of a song called Sunshine. He has a remix of Balearic Bill's "Destination Sunshine"...but thats old. Clarify cause I'm interested if he has another new track out besides Southern Sun...........

my bad, its :

paul oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix).mp3

my post was deleted by stalin or hitler so I had to repost it.

my bad, its :

paul oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix).mp3

my post was deleted by stalin or hitler so I had to repost it.

THats what I thought....yeah sick track....vocals are amazing.....speaking of which.....who is the vocalist?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by carusomaas11

THats what I thought....yeah sick track....vocals are amazing.....speaking of which.....who is the vocalist?

I don't know who did it but this may sound really stupied but that track needs to done with Male vocals instead and would be SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < doubt anyone would agreee with me though.

paul oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix is my new #1

I'm loving it..............

:eek: :eek: :eek::D

Posssibly Tiesto's best work ever....ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE! Can't wait to get a cleaner version than the one i have...nice to see Oakey producing again too...i think this is bigger than silence...JMO

Fliz

Originally posted by spikesnj

everytime is one of the best songs of all time.....its pretty old now im almost positive it came out in 98'.

dav

dumonde mix = pure siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikness :D

definetly one of if not teh best hard trance vocal ever.. lodi used to rock it alot..