Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RICHIE SANTANA...if you are listening....COME BACK TO BUNKA!!!

Guest saleen351

Oh one more thing I can bet you money right now that RS will not be at abyss or HB next year......... Trust me on that one.........

pinto??? hehehe my truck is worth more than your entire life!!! oh wait!! you better tell mommy and daddy to call me and make me stop saying mean things again!!! stop posting these immature little digs... cause if it continues, ill eat you alive!! you know my number, you got a problem with me? call...

and if you ever get the balls to race that little 5 . slow let me know... ill be sure to bring my car out for that one... and dont make bets you cant keep... i break legs if my money isn't ready when its time to collect...

MATTY, YOU ARE SO DAMN CHILDISH...........YOUR TRUCK WORTH MORE THAN ME? VERY STUPID COMMENT..........

by the way, is the C in your name MATTY C an abbreviation for CUNT(sorry girls)............MATTY, LETS JUST FACE IT, WHEN YOU TAKE A PISS I KNOW YOU SIT ON THE SEAT...........YOU LITTLE BITCH.............................AS FAR AS BEING AT ABYSS WEDNESDAY, I WAS THERE WORKING WITH MANNY AND DIDN'T SEE YOU......

I FIGURED IF YOU WERE THERE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO APPROACH ME..............YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME, BUT I KNOW YOU WON'T LOOK.....PUNK

coward!!! look at the cool kid!!! come find you??? you obviously have the problem, you find me... i was there, i was talking to manny for like an hour... maybe your just not as tough in the real world as you are in cyberspace... kirk, honestly, your worth nothing more then the dirt on the bottom of my shoe, so please, do us all a favor and commit suicide!!!!

cause they have nothing better to do then sit in front of the computer and cause drama on a message board... grow up!!! your like 40!!! i would think your over the high school drama by now... i would like to post without you putting in your worthless 2 cents trying to cause drama kirk!!!

sorry to all who have to view and be annoyed by this stuff...

MATTY, YOU NEED TO READ YOU OWN POSTS.........A LITTLE HYPOCRITICAL CALLING ME IMMATURE AND HIGH SCHOOLISH.....

STOP INSTANT MESSINGING ME WITH EMPTY THREATS.......YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BACK IT WITH............IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WE'LL WORK IT OUT WEDNESDAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TOUGH GUY

leave it to you to make every thread into a dramatic one... i have no problems with anyone, but if somethings bothering you, we can definately fix it... and i never make empty threats.. bye

once again im sorry to anyone who is sick of hearing the immature bs that certain people produce in every thread!!!