Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LoL Look a new board fagget stereosoul

dude you talk so much shit its really sad, what would you do if we met up face 2 face? you'd say "do you want fries with that?" and i'd say take those stupid pics down b/c you're fuckin ugly and you don't really want people to see what you look like do you?

Originally posted by stereosoul

dude you talk so much shit its really sad, what would you do if we met up face 2 face? you'd say "do you want fries with that?" and i'd say take those stupid pics down b/c you're fuckin ugly and you don't really want people to see what you look like do you?

look at it like this fag u know wut i look like so u can try to bash me befor i ever get a chance at taken u out so u got a fighten chance lil fagget and u bring all your lil fagget friends and like yall sisters and sh1t so atfer i m done i got sh1 t do ;) fuken lil fruit probley got off to my pics i should take them down jus causei got lil queer kids jurken off to them LoL

Originally posted by stereosoul

what are you saying? you're an idiot

i don't even remembr wut i was sayen but alli know is your a fruit so go fuk your boy friend and stay off the streets u fagget cause people like u make this world trash it's cause of faggets like u that i gotta wear a condom when i fuk a bitch so i feel it's upon us hetro males to bash u fuken losers for maken us lose the enjoyment of sex

Originally posted by workenonlife

i don't even remembr wut i was sayen but alli know is your a fruit so go fuk your boy friend and stay off the streets u fagget cause people like u make this world trash it's cause of faggets like u that i gotta wear a condom when i fuk a bitch so i feel it's upon us hetro males to bash u fuken losers for maken us lose the enjoyment of sex

Am I the only one who still laughs at George's posts?

end if ne1 sayz diffent i wil bash u faggets end start pimpin use fags end sh1t cauze i need sum money

dude seriously u have me laughing at times and ill b the first one to defend u and ur pee pee here..after all were all entitled to our happiness..but as of late uve been getting stupider and stupider..maybe its the roids or somethin..but lay off man..ur getting hella boring