Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

****Official**** Little Louie Vega at 5 thread...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by malanee

So who's in for Saturday at 5? Pre-party at my house? If you're not doing 5, what are you doing?

I think I will be analyzing the latest batch of DNA that arrived at my office on Saturday night, i have to see if the hydrogen bonds between the bases can cause Adenine to pair with thymine, while cytosine pairs with guanine.

yeah riiiight......

I'm there, I'll be going to LLV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I'll be wallowing in miseryand self pity while trying to finally go to sleep. Tonight's going to be good :D

looks like Kuro is going hardcore tonight...someone bring a camera, this might be good :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I'll be wallowing in miseryand self pity while trying to finally go to sleep. Tonight's going to be good :D

Kuro - got your CD yesterday! I've listened to about half of it. It's good! Apparently heartbreak is good for DJs too! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Kuro - got your CD yesterday! I've listened to about half of it. It's good! Apparently heartbreak is good for DJs too! ;)

Strangely enough, I think you're right. I draw better when I'm miserable, too. Glad you're enjoying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Hal

anyone have more info 'bout Vega @ 5? Is he spinning all night? Thanks!

H

wasntt the computer on 2001: A Space Odessye named Hal?

Or was it Butch? Or was it R2-D2's companion midget robot on Startwars, the orange square one, named Hal?

I think it was mentioned earlier in the week in some thread that he wouild be on for 5 hrs...im pretty sure aboiuyt that because I passed on that info myself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you know, i've yet to check that movie out...guess i'll put it on my netflix queue....thanks for the info....what time does 5 close on Saturdays?!....Miguel Miguel Migs & Lisa Shaw next weekend...sounds like a Naked Music Saturday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Hal

you know, i've yet to check that movie out...guess i'll put it on my netflix queue....thanks for the info....what time does 5 close on Saturdays?!....Miguel Miguel Migs & Lisa Shaw next weekend...sounds like a Naked Music Saturday!

NAKED MUSIC!!! OH YES!!!! about time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Hal

you know, i've yet to check that movie out...guess i'll put it on my netflix queue....thanks for the info....what time does 5 close on Saturdays?!....Miguel Miguel Migs & Lisa Shaw next weekend...sounds like a Naked Music Saturday!

i think it closes at 4 or 5...but i think its 4, not sure, i havent been there in a long time..yup Miguel Migs and Lisa Shaw woop!...hopefully 5 would be good this weekend, if it is then I'll be back...mylast experience at 5 wasnt all that pleasurable....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
they dont have a dress code anymore
:eek::eek:

Are you shittin me?? Last time I went they told me it was the last time I could get in with a t shirt, and it was a nice gray Brooks Brother t shirt too :mad: The only reason I got in was cause I was on the DJ's list............

And depending on the crowd they can close the place down at anytime. Sometimes we get them to stay open pretty late, like after 4, but usually they would close before then. Don't really think they stay open till 5.

So Vic since you know everything....... how much is the door cover???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

:eek::eek:

Are you shittin me?? Last time I went they told me it was the last time I could get in with a t shirt, and it was a nice gray Brooks Brother t shirt too :mad: The only reason I got in was cause I was on the DJ's list............

And depending on the crowd they can close the place down at anytime. Sometimes we get them to stay open pretty late, like after 4, but usually they would close before then. Don't really think they stay open till 5.

So Vic since you know everything....... how much is the door cover???

whejn wwas the last time you went? i havent been there since last year, and last year they did have dress code and all that shit,thats why i didnt really go to 5 that much, but apparentlky since M3 took over the Saturday event they have no dress code,,,,i think the WCP, 5's ad in the WCP also mentions there is no cover...thats what i'm thinkning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummmmmmmmm I think it was in like December or something like that..... perhaps Malanee can tell you more. We used to go and see DJ Buster spin from like 1 or 2 till close...... most people left when he came on, some stayed, it was more of a Hip Hop crowd... Anyways, I can't beleive that there will not be a cover.... That is bs.... no way!!! I'm sure it'll be like $10 - $15. Could be less though........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

Ummmmmmmmm I think it was in like December or something like that..... perhaps Malanee can tell you more. We used to go and see DJ Buster spin from like 1 or 2 till close...... most people left when he came on, some stayed, it was more of a Hip Hop crowd... Anyways, I can't beleive that there will not be a cover.... That is bs.... no way!!! I'm sure it'll be like $10 - $15. Could be less though........

who said no cover? i didnt say no cover i said no dress code...i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i think the WCP, 5's ad in the WCP also mentions there is no cover...thats what i'm thinkning

Right there..... for you and NO I didn't change your words around as some people are apt to doing on this board.

So it must be a good thing you're wearing orange shoes tonight since you CRS...... and roo can pick up MAD chicks.......... (have to look out for my other princess you know) :D:D

Now :bounce: :bounce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

Right there..... for you and NO I didn't change your words around as some people are apt to doing on this board.

So it must be a good thing you're wearing orange shoes tonight since you CRS...... and roo can pick up MAD chicks.......... (have to look out for my other princess you know) :D:D

Now :bounce: :bounce:

well it seems thgat screwed up theree...i meant no dress code...my brain is swiss cheese..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×