Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I love girls soo much...

sparklez929

Ok call me bi... but I swear, girls just turn me on...

They are soo beautiful, precious, soft, and gentle. They smell good, they taste good, they look good and feel good. Girls lips are soft and feminine. There caring and sensitive. They understand how you feel, and know what you feel. Theres a certain glow of your entire being you experience when sharing yourself with females. No wonder you men love us soo much!;)

Originally posted by sparklez929

They are soo beautiful, precious, soft, and gentle. They smell good, they taste good, they look good and feel good. Girls lips are soft and feminine. There caring and sensitive. They understand how you feel, and know what you feel. Theres a certain glow of your entire being you experience when sharing yourself with females. No wonder you men love us soo much!;)

I agree with you 100%. Only problem is I will never understand how the hell they think.

Originally posted by tastyt

Please. Like men are any easier to understand. :rolleyes:

At least we say what we mean.

We don't say stupid shit like "How does this outfit look?" and get pissed off at any answer given.

If a guy wants to go out we say "I wanna go out" or "lets go out"................. not "I'm bored. Theres nothing to do. I think I'll just sit here and do nothing" and expect someone to interpet that as "I would like to go out with you tonight, please ask me so I can play ou the fairytale romance"

Originally posted by djjonstephen

At least we say what we mean.

We don't say stupid shit like "How does this outfit look?" and get pissed off at any answer given.

If a guy wants to go out we say "I wanna go out" or "lets go out"................. not "I'm bored. Theres nothing to do. I think I'll just sit here and do nothing" and expect someone to interpet that as "I would like to go out with you tonight, please ask me so I can play ou the fairytale romance"

Maybe so- but that's based on the assumption that you guys are saying anything at all. Instead of doing the whole "well I'm a guy so I don't really need to tell you anything about the way I'm feeling" routine.

Maybe so- but that's based on the assumption that you guys are saying anything at all. Instead of doing the whole "well I'm a guy so I don't really need to tell you anything about the way I'm feeling" routine.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Why do i feel this turning into a battle of the sexes thread? LOL

Yeah but thats the whole thing you women don't get.......sometimes we'd rather not talk about it or get into it because we just don't want to be bothered. Women just blab all the time about god knows what.

yeah poop on men... At least you wont hear a girl say...

But honey tonight is football... Pfft... But honey, Look at him, he just wants attention (as he pulls his pants down to show you his bulging manlyness), but honey, we used to have sex way more then we do now... but honey... I thought you had your period last week... but honey I already met your parent's, do I have to go to dinner with them AGAIN???... but honey, when you wear that all the guys stare at your ass... but honey I don't spend that much when I go out, Sometimes they guys throw in a few bucks... but honey if i take on a second job, then i wont have to stop drinking so much... but honey I told you i needed those picked up from the dry cleaner BEFORE you finished YOUR errands....

Ladies i know you have more to add...

Originally posted by marcid21

Why do i feel this turning into a battle of the sexes thread?

..and the first round is over...i feel the second one coming on real soon...if men and women concentrated on their commonalities rather than their differences there would most definitely be more discovered than what is going on here - a reiteration of stereotypes and judgments that are usually derived from society, bad experiences, and/or some lifetime movie...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah but thats the whole thing you women don't get.......sometimes we'd rather not talk about it or get into it because we just don't want to be bothered. Women just blab all the time about god knows what.

Oh believe me, we know it all too well! That's why we're floating around half the time thinking- wtf is going on here? :confused: And then when we get mad at you, you look at us like- what's the big deal? I was stressed, so I shut you out... :screwy:

Oh believe me, we know it all too well! That's why we're floating around half the time thinking- wtf is going on here? :confused: And then when we get mad at you, you look at us like- what's the big deal? I was stressed, so I shut you out... :screwy:

Lets stop talking about this.

ok

One thing I'd like to say to Phatman... while it's true that it's good at times to focus on similarities between the sexes... sometimes focusing on the differences can help... because men and women have very different ways of communicating... and it helps to know how and why members of the other sex are behaving the way they are...

Originally posted by sparklez929

:hat:

ok

One thing I'd like to say to Phatman... while it's true that it's good at times to focus on similarities between the sexes... sometimes focusing on the differences can help... because men and women have very different ways of communicating... and it helps to know how and why members of the other sex are behaving the way they are...

i agree - never said we should not discuss the differences (that's the norm) - but this dialogue just seems way too trite - i have a natural reaction to "typical male" and "typical female" comments - i think we pigeon hole our views too often in that subject - there are normal guys that worry about what they're wearing before they go out - there are normal girls that sometimes just don't want to talk about it, in any form of the word...

just trying to provide another angle not isolate one...

Originally posted by phatman

i agree - never said we should not discuss the differences (that's the norm) - but this dialogue just seems way too trite - i have a natural reaction to "typical male" and "typical female" comments - i think we pigeon hole our views too often in that subject - there are normal guys that worry about what they're wearing before they go out - there are normal girls that sometimes just don't want to talk about it, in any form of the word...

just trying to provide another angle not isolate one...

I agree with what you are saying 110%. I was starting to make too many generalizations and thats when I decided to stop discussing it. Its a very difficult and intricate topic to discuss.