Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can't go into a K hole....

klohe

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he said he's unable to go into a K hole anymore....he can do 2 jars in a couple hours and nuthin!!!! I don't ever want to do so much that I have this problem...:rolleyes: Does anyone else?

Tolerance is a factor, but I think that especially lately, the quality is a bigger factor.

Since Yellows are so hard to come by, the stuff thats floatin around now isn't as potent.

Also, depending who you buy from you could be buying bogus shit. Your jar can be 1/2 K and 1/2 powdered vit b12 or something.

can't fall into a k-hole if you are using shit k.

no one has yellow label k. the only brand i was ever able to fall into a k-hole from.

i can guarantee that your boy has blue label aka tokkyo brand aka mexican k. nearly impossible to fall into a k-hole then. you can get extremely messed up. just no k-hole.

Originally posted by kitty19

can't fall into a k-hole if you are using shit k.

no one has yellow label k. the only brand i was ever able to fall into a k-hole from.

i can guarantee that your boy has blue label aka tokkyo brand aka mexican k. nearly impossible to fall into a k-hole then. you can get extremely messed up. just no k-hole.

it is YELLOW label....he smuggled it from Mexico himself....its legal down there and quite easy to get...pre-September 11th it was nuthin to bring a few licks over the border, but I wouldn't dare try now....

same deal here guys.. can't find that Hole for nuthin!!! i have a plenty of yellows for my personAL stash (and NO they aren't that hard to find if u look carefully) and no matter how much i do i wont slip into it.. i took a few breaks here & there for weeks & months at a time to let my tolerance go down.. even my girl does some nice azz lines & she gets there >> I don't !!! :( :( i even split a liq in HALF and blasted it away & all i got was a lil headache & some major DRIP.. BASTARDS!!!! anyways... most likely taking the next few weeks off to chill & just gonna lock up those yellows for another rainy day somewhere down the line...

:confused: BTW... anybody know how long Kay stays in your system ??? just curious...