Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nitro449

who here masturbates at work...

Originally posted by tastyt

It's been known to happen. I have a real office with a door, even... so I can actually finish the job in peace.

can i deliver a package to you??? :D

::would have sounded better had i been a boy:: :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA! I once had this phone sex partner call me up on three way with a mutual girlfriend. He started phone boning her on the phone so i booked a conference room for myself for an hour and handled myself while talking to the both of them. It was pretty exciting, that particular conference room didnt have a lock on the door;)

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHAHA! I once had this phone sex partner call me up on three way with a mutual girlfriend. He started phone boning her on the phone so i booked a conference room for myself for an hour and handled myself while talking to the both of them. It was pretty exciting, that particular conference room didnt have a lock on the door;)

chula baby u bad bad girl :licker:

I just wanna have smurfette walk right in and demand to see the "Head" boss (papa smurf;) -)

I'd take care of it from there, swiping all the files and books off the desk, placing her up on the desk, while papa tries to get as red as his hat :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I just wanna have smurfette walk right in and demand to see the "Head" boss (papa smurf;) -)

I'd take care of it from there, swiping all the files and books off the desk, placing her up on the desk, while papa tries to get as red as his hat :tongue:

just the thought of smurfs getting in it on... lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no but seriously, fucking on top of a big cluttered desk that you have to swipe everything off of is hot :tongue: esp. in an office with other ppl around...