Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Fridays Retrun April 5th

SF FRIDAYS ARE COMIN BACK BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER>>NEW RESIDENT DJ WILL MAKE YOU FORGET ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT. FRIDAYS WILL BE COMIN BACK FROM THE DEAD AND U WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO A FRIDAY PARTY THAT IS :flame: and THE DJ WILL :peeright: all OVER ALL OTHER PARTIES..

YOU WILL LOOK LIKE THIS AFTER A SF FRIDAY>>:jawdrop:

BE THERE OR BE :square:

<<CRAZY>>

Originally posted by ddayisnear

SF FRIDAYS ARE COMIN BACK BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER>>NEW RESIDENT DJ WILL MAKE YOU FORGET ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT. FRIDAYS WILL BE COMIN BACK FROM THE DEAD AND U WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO A FRIDAY PARTY THAT IS :flame: and THE DJ WILL :peeright: all OVER ALL OTHER PARTIES..

<<CRAZY>>

oh really?

It seems to me that SF always had a problem throwing parties on a Friday.

SF Fridays sucks!!!

That what they get for firing JV.

Originally posted by ddayisnear

<<CRAZY>>

not a chance.. exit lineup gets better and better every day.. and w/ s&d spinnign there now, i think it may finally start to realize its full potential in which case factory will be dwarfed..

shawn ink is ok though.. he fits the b&t crowd well..

but exit has some amazing talent coming in w/ max graham, dave ralph tonight, s&d in april :)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

not a chance.. exit lineup gets better and better every day.. and w/ s&d spinnign there now, i think it may finally start to realize its full potential in which case factory will be dwarfed..

but exit has some amazing talent coming in w/ max graham, dave ralph tonight, s&d in april :)

They have a great line up but its still exit..

rome wasn't built in a day

yeah i know .. but it still will be Exit like it still is. Ain't nothing changing about that place.. Its not getting any better.Hmmm actually maybe only the white room party friday night cause of Mr Dj schwinge:tongue:

EXIT MIGHT BE GETTING TALENT BUT THE PLACE IS A SHIT EITHER WAY:blown:

it doesn't matter what dj's exit has in it..exit is the dumpster of the club world...as great as JP is on SF saturday... not even he has the power to make exit a good club...between walkin around CHINA TOWN or being watched by the 547 camera's int he place or being freakin strip searched to get in...i still cant think of one reason i would go there...

any one else agree with that..i think the whole tri-state area...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

yay!

more promoters for me to fuck with!

lol

yeah i heard about this last night at roxy.. my friend was telling me.. hes a promoter... blah blah blah.. we'll see what happens..

so i guess according to your logic, the music doesn't sound good in any club..

the dancefloor at sf is so cold sometimes i have to go upstairs....and Exit is by far the worst....when i walked in there the night of Tiesto it was like walking into a wall of heat, and it didnt cool down the entire night

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the dancefloor at sf is so cold sometimes i have to go upstairs....and Exit is by far the worst....when i walked in there the night of Tiesto it was like walking into a wall of heat, and it didnt cool down the entire night

BG

yea factory dancefloor does get mad cold.. thats only when its real late though and it has cleared out..

twilo used to be insanely hot, then late nite cold.. vinyl is just hot all the damn time b/c theres no ac.. lol