Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pj1

centro fly /2/28/02

COMMMERCIAL NAA BUT HE DID PLAY WHITE LINES.

BROUGHT ME BACK!!!

DIDNT HEAR MORILLO,DONT THINK HE WENT ON..

WAS ALITTLE HESITANT TO GO HEAR HIM AT FIRST BUT I DEFFINATELY DONT REGRET IT AT ALL

Originally posted by pj1

DIDNT HEAR MORILLO,DONT THINK HE WENT ON..

WAS ALITTLE HESITANT TO GO HEAR HIM AT FIRST BUT I DEFFINATELY DONT REGRET IT AT ALL

morillo plays every thursday...he runs the night (Subliminal Sessions), hires the Djs and plays usually from about 3 to closing at around 530....He def played and you def shoulda stayed cause he's the best house DJ out there...(at least as far as those who play once a week LOL)

Fliz

pj1 i been goin there 2 years ihave heard eric every time .....

SORRY BUDDY BUT THAT IS COMPLETELY BOGUS, BECAUSE I WAS THERE TILL 5 AND ERIC GAVE A HUGE HUG TO HEX BEFORE HE WENT ON AT ABOUT 3........I MEAN ITS NOT TO HARD TO DISTINGUISH THE TWO........HIS SET WAS INCREDIBLE PLAYED HIS MIX OF "THRILL ME" AND STARTED PLAYING SOME MORE TECHYYY STUFF TOWARDS THE THINNING OF THE CROWD THAT WAS INCREDIBLE........JUST ASK JIM HENZ WHAT HE THOUGHT OF THE NIGHT...HE WAS IN THE HOUSE.......AS FOR HEX , HE DEFINATELY BROUGHT IT BACK WITH SOME CLASSICS..........WOULD OF BEEN GREAT IF JASON OJEDA WAS'NT IN HIS FACE...... EVERY CONSTANT MIX........ LMAO:D :D :D :D