Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<::-_-official S&d 3/30 Meet-up-_-::>

clubmouse

aiight, by popular demand we will have a couple meetups at the electric factory, not knowing the venue well, im gonna have to ask for asistance for a good meetup place...as the doors open 9pm, and we dont know how long they'll go, lets do a 1am meetup, and a 4am meetup. They better be playing at least 5 hours after that...neway if someone could just post a meetup place, that'd be hot, i cant wait to see you all there!!!!!!

-_-MiKeY-_-:D

since the e-factory is a concert venue, don't look for a chill out room cause there aren't any. ha. they also have designated areas for over 21 and all ages so, if you want to meet up, figure out if it needs to be in the all ages area or bar a bar serving alcohol. I saw oakenfold there and the best spot is upstairs along the right wall al the way at the end near the stage. Its not as packed there, but it is for the 21+

and i hear its not going past 4am, so meet up at 1 sounds better

brian

• 2 weeks later...

Hey peeps ... im gonna be there too ... this venue doesnt sound to great ...but this is S&D we are talking about ...ill be at the meet up if i can find where we are talking about ...im so supped up for this and its still two weeks away!!!!!!!

--Andrew:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey, does this place have a website? What time does the event go till, hows the dress code, and is the area around the venue safe (ie, for parking)? Thanks much for info.

I dont think it has a website, no dress code, 10pm (vincent wonder)-4am (s&d)--- parking is safe, there's a lot in front of the electric factory--- I dont have exact directions-- but u will know u are on the right street--to the right is shampoo nightclub(warehouse)-- and I am sure u will see a shit load of cars.....

whats up with this meetup?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey, does this place have a website? What time does the event go till, hows the dress code, and is the area around the venue safe (ie, for parking)? Thanks much for info.

Parking will probably be a bitch...it'll be the same as trying to find parking on a regular night out...there's 2 parking lots next to EF, but they fill up pretty quickly...and there's nothing about when the party will end...

www.electricfactory.com