Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Denny Tsettos... Crowd song level 5

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

bro all i got say was that mix was sick please someone id this mix man all i know that i was driving and bopping to that shit denny killed ktu last nite someone plkease id that mix:confused:

HE RIPPED IT LAST NIGHT, DEF A GREAT SET, I'M TRYING TO GET A COPY OF IT.........

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea denny might have ripped ktu but carl cox DESTROYED that wet ass tent we were in

and boy was it WET... my shoes are still sqiushy... i heard tsettos on ktu like a month ago... pretty good. he threw in fire by dolce and i was in love :heart:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spikesnj

Denny is the best commerical dj.......im nto a huge fan but he knows what the people like........o well..props to denny..do your thang....

davee

there is nothing commercial about tempts or Denny..........

I HAVE IT, I SENT IT OUT ON CITY SOUNDZ, IF U GUYS WANT IT THEN EMAIL ME... CITY SOUNDZ WA WA WA

IF U GUYS HAVE SICK SHIT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIST EMAIL ME AND ILL SEND U THE INFO

Originally posted by sadelb

I HAVE IT, I SENT IT OUT ON CITY SOUNDZ, IF U GUYS WANT IT THEN EMAIL ME... CITY SOUNDZ WA WA WA

IF U GUYS HAVE SICK SHIT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIST EMAIL ME AND ILL SEND U THE INFO

i just have one question. what is wa wa wa:confused: pleez dont tell me you guys do that in clubs:laugh: