Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The wettest funnest most chaotic party in years to hit NY (Cox/Hawtin review)

Oh shit, and thank you to my friend Dave for bringing me to plant for the pre-party, were Carl Cox personally promised me that he was going to rip shit up for us.

For all who were at President's Day last year, when I told him that was my best night out ever, he said that that night was his best night out ever too, something really special, and that he was so excited to come back to us in this way. SO FEEL BLESSED NYC, Carl feels the love and love us right back.

How bout San Pedro? across the lake? I found a place for us already, $50 a month rent each, with a balcony looking over the water and the best veggie restraunt right across the path. Kitty, I'm dead serious...we'll just have to make sure we time it right, so as not to miss the next Carl Cox visit. ;-)

Originally posted by saigray

How bout San Pedro? across the lake? I found a place for us already, $50 a month rent each, with a balcony looking over the water and the best veggie restraunt right across the path. Kitty, I'm dead serious...we'll just have to make sure we time it right, so as not to miss the next Carl Cox visit. ;-)

woohOOO back to my roots i go!!!

And a balcony with a view???! Absolutley awesome!! :eek::D

Next year im gonna go back for my lil cousin's sweet 16. . .if ya wanna come around that same time, ya def. have a place to stay hun!!!

::the big city or Antigua hehe, your choice!:: ;)

Originally posted by mugwump

Cool chillin with you and Zoran

in The VIP room watching Ritchie

I wanna see ya guys up on the decks

like that reaaal soon man!

let's work on that~

brought back the old rave scene yet there was a VIP line for everything :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

i hear what your sayin though... the music was sick and the crowd was definately there for the music and nothing else.