Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superchumbo at Trust

Kuro

Redwood Trust now has Tom Stefan listed on their website for March 16th. I'm still shocked and pissed that he's not at Buzz instead. Yeah, Trust has a Phazon, but from what I hear it draws the typical generic Baltimore crowd that I hate and not the real heads and party kids from Baltimore. I think city ordanances force them to close at 2 AM, too. And I can't wear sneakers :mad: But, I can't miss Superchumbo.

Think of it this way.........if you and the CP crew invade Baltimore you'll totally own the place. Take the club over and show Tom that the DC Leadheads know how to party.

*I'm totally jealous you guys are getting this show. I'm a superchumbo whore! I want reviews and photos. :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Think of it this way.........if you and the CP crew invade Baltimore you'll totally own the place. Take the club over and show Tom that the DC Leadheads know how to party.

*I'm totally jealous you guys are getting this show. I'm a superchumbo whore! I want reviews and photos. :tongue:

Im with joey here, Kuro, the crowd might suck, but we'll make our own party on the way there and while were there. So as long as we dont need to get dressed as if we were going for a job interview, I think its A-OK.

However another option would be to put a pair of jeans under your slacks and once you get in, go to the nearest telephone booth and take the slacks off and now your in your jeans.

Originally posted by vicman

So as long as we dont need to get dressed as if we were going for a job interview, I think its A-OK.

However another option would be to put a pair of jeans under your slacks and once you get in, go to the nearest telephone booth and take the slacks off and now your in your jeans.

Don't get hung up on the dress code issue.........we deal w/ it all the time down here in Miami. Just wear a nice shirt w/ a t-shirt underneath, and take the shirt off once you get into the club. Get yourself a pair of comfy black chinos, and your ready to go. This show will definately be worth the inconvience! Enjoy.

Don't get hung up on the dress code issue.........we deal w/ it all the time down here in Miami. Just wear a nice shirt w/ a t-shirt underneath, and take the shirt off once you get into the club. Get yourself a pair of comfy black chinos, and your ready to go. This show will definately be worth the inconvience! Enjoy.

i agree, we also deal with it when we sometimes hit Glow here. And for Stefan, I think we can deal with it for a night..although if shady insists on wearing those orange pants of his, we might be in trouble :D

Originally posted by Kuro

It's reallt just the shoes that fucks me up. I can fake respectability otherwise, but I haven't found and shoes good to dance in other than sneakers.

HERE'S A TRADE SECRET: put the insoles from your running/tennis shoes into your dress shoes! I guarantee this works......(sometimes you have to buy your dress shoes a 1/2 size too big, but you'll notice a huge difference).

*and dress shoes w/ worn down soles, allow you to achieve a really cool slide effect on the dance floor! :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

While there's a dress code at Trust, i have been able to get in wearing sneakers couple of times. I think if you look more or less respectable - no "thug" wear - you are gonna be ok.

My club wear leans more towards raver from what people tell me than thug. But I wouldn't try either style. Maybe I should start searching for comfortable shoes that are comfy enough to dance in for future clubbing anyway.

Originally posted by Kuro

My club wear leans more towards raver from what people tell me than thug. But I wouldn't try either style. Maybe I should start searching for comfortable shoes that are comfy enough to dance in for future clubbing anyway.

Dude, I got two words for ya: Steve Maddens.

Comfy like sneakers, but can pass for casual dress shoes. Just make sure you pick a style that doesn't look too much like athletic shoes.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Dude, I got two words for ya: Steve Maddens.

Comfy like sneakers, but can pass for casual dress shoes. Just make sure you pick a style that doesn't look too much like athletic shoes.

werd. alot of guys dont know about SM, becaus ethey started off making womens shoes...those orange shoes that I wore on Friday are SM, very comfy.

They have a store in G'town, I think its next to Urban Outfitters if I'm correct.

werd. alot of guys dont know about SM, becaus ethey started off making womens shoes...those orange shoes that I wore on Friday are SM, very comfy.

They have a store in G'town, I think its next to Urban Outfitters if I'm correct.

They also have a SM store in Tyson's Corner Mall. They also sell Men's SM's at Norstrom and Hecht's.

I got me three pairs of Steve Madden's. One of which are red sneakers with the Steve Madden stripes in white. Goes well with my red pants. :D

They also have a SM store in Tyson's Corner Mall. They also sell Men's SM's at Norstrom and Hecht's.

I got me three pairs of Steve Madden's. One of which are red sneakers with the Steve Madden stripes in white. Goes well with my red pants. :D

Diesel makes killer kicks that look like dress shoes- feel like trainers!

*This is sad that we're bitching, imagine how the ladies feel in their 4 inch heels! :laugh:

Diesel makes killer kicks that look like dress shoes- feel like trainers!

*This is sad that we're bitching, imagine how the ladies feel in their 4 inch heels! :laugh:

Well, nature dictates that guys are supposed to be comfortable so they can run around and hunt and stuff. Girls are supposed to just stand there and look good so they can be grinded (ground?) by guys. :rolleyes::D

Well, nature dictates that guys are supposed to be comfortable so they can run around and hunt and stuff. Girls are supposed to just stand there and look good so they can be grinded (ground?) by guys. :rolleyes::D

Tru dat! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know those red one's are pretty sweet................

I want these they're cool & cheap!

ridge107.gif

Those are pretty phat. Never seen them at any stores. Maybe a new model or something.

I love the red ones. But unfortunately, I love them so much that I can never wear them to Buzz. I don't wanna get them dirty. :(

Speaking of red shoes. Diesel makes a phat red pair of athletics. I like the SM's a little better cause they're a bit simpler - got that old skool Adidas look to 'em. But the Diesel's are nice too. I may have to get me some of the Diesel's for when I'm in the mood to wear red kicks at Buzz, since I'm too much of a prima donna to wear my Steve Madden's to Buzz.

Why do I always sound like a girl when talking about shoes?? :confused:

Those are pretty phat. Never seen them at any stores. Maybe a new model or something.

I love the red ones. But unfortunately, I love them so much that I can never wear them to Buzz. I don't wanna get them dirty. :(

Speaking of red shoes. Diesel makes a phat red pair of athletics. I like the SM's a little better cause they're a bit simpler - got that old skool Adidas look to 'em. But the Diesel's are nice too. I may have to get me some of the Diesel's for when I'm in the mood to wear red kicks at Buzz, since I'm too much of a prima donna to wear my Steve Madden's to Buzz.

Why do I always sound like a girl when talking about shoes?? :confused:

oh my.....guys talking about shoes....let me hop right in :D

yeah, the SM are pretty cheap, I'm surpised they are not more expensive 'cos they really are very comfy. Ive seen the Diesel ones, but I think I'll stick with the SM for now.

I also have a pair of Kenneth Coles that a pretty phat, and those I WILL NEVER take to Buzz.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Dude, we're gonna have to make sure to alternate days on those. We don't need to fuel the Vic & Shady are gay fire anymore by wearing the same pair of red shoes. :mad:

mine are orange though...hey by the way, does anybody know where one can get cool t-shirts? i defintly wanna get myself a couple of Buzz t-shirt's and wear them while at WMC

mine are orange though...hey by the way, does anybody know where one can get cool t-shirts? i defintly wanna get myself a couple of Buzz t-shirt's and wear them while at WMC

You can get the Buzz t-shirts at buzzlife.com or at Yoshi.

You can get cool cartoon t-shirts at JC Penney or Gadzooks. But don't get any of the following, cause I already have 'em:

Orange w/ Chester Cheetah that says "Dangerously Cheesy"

Black that says "I Lie To Girls"

White w/ Curious George passed out w/ a bottle of ether

Blue w/ Charlie Tuna that says "Trollin' for Tuna"

Black w/ Mighty Mouse

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Dude, we're gonna have to make sure to alternate days on those. We don't need to fuel the Vic & Shady are gay fire anymore by wearing the same pair of red shoes. :mad:

You guys could just get matching t-shirts, one that says "Butch" and one that says "Bitch". You'll have to decide amongst yourselves who wears which shirt.