Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One thing sure to make the ladies wet!

njdionysus

wow - that list did absolutely nothing for me.

guys doing things to my neck is a waste of time (boring and not a turn-on), and they'd better stay away from my ears :nono: , that is soooooo annoying!!! as far as i'm concerned, ears are for listening.

kissing a good kisser is a good start; i've kissed so few even just halfway-decent kissers that it's always amazing to me. and if he bites my lip, game over, i'm done :woah::drool: . o, and i always like it when my boobs are appreciated ;) (another weakness).

for me, ear lobes and behind the ears are ok, but it is really awful to have someone's tongue swashing around in yer inner ear, it is loud and uncomfortable, gotta be careful in that area ;)
o i get that. havng a tongue IN your ear is diff then licking around it. that makes me go wild!

Guest gabo
this is slowly transforming from a thread about making ladies wet to wut makes gabo wet

:laugh2:

shit. Sorry about that

Guest gabo
...how about if I take a 9 iron to the back of that twig you call a neck?? :hat:

why dont you hop back on ur slave ship and go home!

Money works well on about 75% of the population. Or at least the allusion of such.

:laugh:

:aright:

True but so does grabbing a girl at the hips and massaging them with your thumbs. Nibbling in her hips drives them crazy.