Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: My Partying Sex Freaks!!

xxlea

AAAAWwwwww!~!~!~!~

A Big *smoochies* to you bebs! hearthrob.gif

That candy..MMM....:tongue:

Def a nite that was off the charts!!! It was so much fun w/ all off the sex freaks that went...And to all of you who didn't :laugh: BLAH....ur loss anywho!

And of course I have to give my love to Carl and Jon....who put up with my first sushi/chopstick experience! I'm sure they were both laughing on the inside, but not on the outside;)

Missabina - I woke up this morning and found your hair tye still around my wrist...LOL

TastyT & Clubkat - yeah baby! Shorties!

Carl - I think *smoochie* says it all!

GMC - I'm feelin' SMURFY!

Roha - (if you even read this) - How dare you try and lure me into your bed during the wee hours of the morning!;)

Wow...didn't expect last night to be such a blast...but it was! The rain kinda killed it...but what's the point in meeting some sexboarders if your not WET?????

awww it was great meeting all the sex boarders!! you guys really know how to have fun :) somebitch- you said you were right up by the stage listening to hawtin spin all night right? all of us were over by the curtain separating the food court from the dance floor... lmao a bunch of us were passing out on the food court tables too... marci, i was looking for that hair tie when i was on the way home cause my hair was all grungy!! its ok bebe cause u are my girly :D tasty, that divine scent smelled soooo good, i gotta go out and buy it!! whatever happened to our gay friend matthew?? :laugh:

clubkat- hope your ankle is feelin better :(

ok so the ankle woke up less painful today ::Monday:: but holy mama, it was horrible all through Sunday. . . :eek::(

::thats what i get for dancing on a puffy paw::

Thanks for asking Bina!! You and marci are such cuties!!!! ;)

Marci, YOU ARE THE BEST. . .and on behalf of all the damp crackheads that were in your car at 7am, THANK YOU!!! :love:

Pleanty of licks for you! :)

WHat a night. . .absolutley unforgettable. . .I mean come on really. . .who can forget all that chaos! :eek:

When the cab dropped me off at my house I said, "Thank you and have a good night." He turned around and gave me this look, wtf, it's 7:30AM.

I responded "hey it's night for me so have a good one!!" Walked out of the cab, squish*squish*squish*.

:laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

ok so the ankle woke up less painful today ::Monday:: but holy mama, it was horrible all through Sunday. . .

::thats what i get for dancing on a puffy paw::

Thanks for asking Bina!! You and marci are such cuties!!!! ;)

Marci, YOU ARE THE BEST. . .and on behalf of all the damp crackheads that were in your car at 7am, THANK YOU!!! :love:

Pleanty of licks for you!

WHat a night. . .absolutley unforgettable. . .I mean come on really. . .who can forget all that chaos!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - shouldn't I be thanking you for listening to my mindless drunken chatter? Not to mention actually answering me back??? LOL....

Hope your ankle feels better soon!;)

What a night, what a night. If it hadn't been for you chicas, it would have been completely ruined for me. It was great seeing you all again, and to finally meet Marci- and for us and Sabina to get hit on by a gay guy!

Too bad I never got to meet my doppelganger! :(

Originally posted by marcid21

shouldn't I be thanking you for listening to my mindless drunken chatter? Not to mention actually answering me back??? LOL....

Hope your ankle feels better soon!;)

lmao it was the best chatter in the world!!! ;):laugh:

it has your blessing now. . .consider it healed!

AND THE CLASSIC LINE OF THE WEEKEND GOES TOO...

XXLEA for:

::stepping out of the car onto the wet curb:: "Fuck it. . .whats one more puddle?"

:laugh: :laugh:

classic!!!!

OMG re-living these moments actually made me smile during this shitty Monday!!!:D

Matthew....our gay lil' friend from Philly!! He was such a sweetie (and props to him for letting us know first and foremost which side of the fence it is that he swings!)...I kinda felt bad just leavin' him....But oh well...:tongue:

And XXLea...LMAO...:laugh: When she said that I just looked down at the puddle like "ummmm, K"

You sexboard bitches ( Sice and Jon included;) ) really are the best! :heart:

Originally posted by tastyt

What a night, what a night. If it hadn't been for you chicas, it would have been completely ruined for me. It was great seeing you all again, and to finally meet Marci- and for us and Sabina to get hit on by a gay guy!

Too bad I never got to meet my doppelganger! :(

yeah i know, i was looking for you too.

will you be at baktun tonight? :tongue: