Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nuclear war warning

usa

Osama is reportely alive and he is working with a pakistani scientist to lauch a nuclear attack on America. The eastcoast especially NYC area will be attacked because of the population and its approximity from the middle east(it's closer from middle east than CA or Chicago). To avoid this nuclear war the US must do the following:

1.stop supporting israel

2.bush and cheney must resign, these arabs resent the fact BUSH sr and his team bomed Iraq in early 90s.

3.stop being slaves to the arab oil

4.deport all arabic immigrants who are not US citizens.

else, we will be attacked. the Al QUeda has nothing to lose, they know they will lose against the US but they know they can attack us again and many of them are willing to die to accomplish thier objective which is the destruction of america.

This isn't a bullsh*t. Wake up!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit that sucks!

hmmmm....

ok..

Lets all have an ORGY!

we'll get all the CP Djs to supply the sounds

and we can all get FREEKY before it's all over!

my place!

FUCK IT!

Lets go out with a bang!

whatyasay?

(hmmmm maybe I'll post that idea on the sex boards)

ok dipshit..i think we should also send back all the jews to israel too because theyre putting us in danger by being here..then maybe we can make those cute little internment camps we had on hawaii in WWII here and put all the muslims in there right? while ur at it we should also probably go back to the stone age and not heat our homes with oil ..and just to make sure we dont depend on those damn muslim nations we can stop using Zippo lighters..shit..lighter fluid.. i mean come on!..if u want u can deport my serbian ass back to montenegro because im a terrorist too and i dont deserve to b here..fucking buttnugget

Originally posted by mugwump

Shit that sucks!

hmmmm....

ok..

Lets all have an ORGY!

my place!

FUCK IT!

Lets go out with a bang!

whatyasay?

:laugh:

:idea:

Originally posted by usa

Osama is reportely alive and he is working with a pakistani scientist to lauch a nuclear attack on America. The eastcoast especially NYC area will be attacked because of the population and its approximity from the middle east(it's closer from middle east than CA or Chicago). To avoid this nuclear war the US must do the following:

1.stop supporting israel

2.bush and cheney must resign, these arabs resent the fact BUSH sr and his team bomed Iraq in early 90s.

3.stop being slaves to the arab oil

4.deport all arabic immigrants who are not US citizens.

else, we will be attacked. the Al QUeda has nothing to lose, they know they will lose against the US but they know they can attack us again and many of them are willing to die to accomplish thier objective which is the destruction of america.

This isn't a bullsh*t. Wake up!

. . <sigh> . . . :rolleyes: . . here we go . .

some commentary on your points:

2. Aint gonna happen, and not even the most delusional religious zealots would believe it could . . .

3. For your information, we are not slaves of arab oil, they are slaves to us . . .without our refining and business acumen, the middle east would be pretty much a wasteland . . . And plus, they (the arabs involved in oil) make so much money off of the game, it would be inconceivable to them not to have us around . . remember, if you're that high up in the game, you're winning . . .

4. Also flawed in reasoning . . . Deporting arab aliens would cut down on the amount of people that they could use as sleepers for terrorist plots . . . Newly immigrated people of islamic faith would be the perfect henchmen to carry out acts of terror . . . Cause the longer you live in an area, the greater an affinity you will develop towards it . . . Think about it for a second. . If you were islamic, immigrated to this country and started your own business and then found yourself doing quite well . . wouldn't you want to stay alive and healthy? . . .

. . . as far as a nuclear plot is concerned . . . I really don't see how it could be conceivably possible . . .you'd be surprised at the amount of surveillance that goes on behind the scenes that you don't hear about . . . I really doubt anyone has the know-how, connections, discipline and balls to try to slip in something like that under our noses . . .

this post is just dumb...there isn o credible evidence of this...o i also heard that like cheney is actually in kahoots with osoma bin laden and is secretly plotting to assasinate bush. and then i also heard that little green lawn gnomes are actually running terrorist camps and are training to be terrorists...they're responsible for sept. 11. kill all the lawn gnomes!

on a more serious note...

1. the israelis are our alies. its usually not strategically beneficial to sever ties with your allies.

2. i won't even comment on this...i cannot come up with strong enough words to describe the stupidity of this statement.

3. we are actually working on this already. so why are you already stating the obvious. for years we have been trying to develop alternative sourceso f energy. we may actually enter into a contract with russia, where they provide us our oil so that we don't have to depend on the arab nations.

4. this is just ignorant. hey why don't we deport all the immigrants who ever came ot the US...o no wait...that means only the native americans will be left...but o no...we killed most of them...everyone came to the US from another country. HELLO...

everyone just got a lot dumber from reading your post...do this country a favor by not expressing your opinions

if my post is indeed dumb why even bother replying and write a long 'article' of your own??

Originally posted by clubgodraver

this post is just dumb...there isn o credible evidence of this...o i also heard that like cheney is actually in kahoots with osoma bin laden and is secretly plotting to assasinate bush. and then i also heard that little green lawn gnomes are actually running terrorist camps and are training to be terrorists...they're responsible for sept. 11. kill all the lawn gnomes!

on a more serious note...

1. the israelis are our alies. its usually not strategically beneficial to sever ties with your allies.

2. i won't even comment on this...i cannot come up with strong enough words to describe the stupidity of this statement.

3. we are actually working on this already. so why are you already stating the obvious. for years we have been trying to develop alternative sourceso f energy. we may actually enter into a contract with russia, where they provide us our oil so that we don't have to depend on the arab nations.

4. this is just ignorant. hey why don't we deport all the immigrants who ever came ot the US...o no wait...that means only the native americans will be left...but o no...we killed most of them...everyone came to the US from another country. HELLO...

everyone just got a lot dumber from reading your post...do this country a favor by not expressing your opinions

Originally posted by usa

if my post is indeed dumb why even bother replying and write a long 'article' of your own??

no no no USA . . . you want to come back to anyone, you come back to me . . I countered your points without resorting to insults, and I'd like your thoughts on the matter . . so give up on the bashers and show me how your logic works . . if you can . . .

it must suck to be an arab during these times, . .. hey it will get even worse you little al queda cammel humping son of a bitch.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ok dipshit..i think we should also send back all the jews to israel too because theyre putting us in danger by being here..then maybe we can make those cute little internment camps we had on hawaii in WWII here and put all the muslims in there right? while ur at it we should also probably go back to the stone age and not heat our homes with oil ..and just to make sure we dont depend on those damn muslim nations we can stop using Zippo lighters..shit..lighter fluid.. i mean come on!..if u want u can deport my serbian ass back to montenegro because im a terrorist too and i dont deserve to b here..fucking buttnugget

Originally posted by usa

it must suck to be an arab during these times, . .. hey it will get even worse you little al queda cammel humping son of a bitch.

actually i believe the us has been very tolerant of arabs in the us right now...its such a shame that biggots liek you have to ruin the very thing our nation stands for

this is what bothers me about igorant illiterate american hot heads like u..I WROTE IM SERBIAn...SO THAT MUST MEAN I CANT B ARAB...READing COmprehension dipshit

...when my country was bein bombed idiots like u supported it but thought yugoslavia was in the Mid-East

Originally posted by mugwump

Shit that sucks!

hmmmm....

ok..

Lets all have an ORGY!

my place!

FUCK IT!

Lets go out with a bang!

whatyasay?

exactly bro....if its going to happen i wanna be getting loooooooose to insane beats

Why should Arab immigrants be deported if they have no links whatsoever to any terrorist groups? Another stereotype that all Middle Easterners are terrorists...shut the fuck up....

But I do agree that Armageddon is coming...I just hope I'm dead before that happens...