Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nuclear war warning

usa

No, sorry. You won't be dead. You'll be alive, and praying to Allah all day long. Cause thats whats gonna happen if our government doesn't do something. Everywhere Muslims get a majority, they try to impose Islamic law. And there are billions of Muslims who are actively infiltrating America, Europe (you know the city of Marseilles in France now has a Muslim majority) Canada, Asia and even South America. Now do you really think they want to live under a secular govt.?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

Why should Arab immigrants be deported if they have no links whatsoever to any terrorist groups? Another stereotype that all Middle Easterners are terrorists...shut the fuck up....

Well heres a question to your question: Why do they think they have a God given right to come here in the first place?

Originally posted by dusted

Well heres a question to your question: Why do they think they have a God given right to come here in the first place?

Maybe because this is the land of opportunity and there are immigrants from all over the world that come here? Just look at what the fuck you're writing....I bet your family immigrated here from some place a long time ago too.....goddam, I hate stupid people.

And you didn't answer the question. Just because immigrants come here doesn't mean they have a God given right to come here.

God given right? Does anyone have a God given right to do anything, dusted? I think not.

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=14235&dgn=3

Check the link. As you will see, Islam does not allow Muslims to assimilate into any other cultures.

I think the problem with this and most people's understanding of this culture and religion is that they assume ALL Muslims and Arabs are this way. You'd be surprised if you ever went to the Middle East...it's quite modern, not the people riding camels to work and living in tents....there's very little crime and people are not as uptight as you think....it's just the stereotype...I can sit here and talk shit about Americans...but from my experience, I know it's wrong to generalize...and there are some Americans who can understand this and respect it...they will hate the Al-Qaeda and the Taliban for all the shit they've done in Afghanistan and the terrorist attacks...but they are smart enough to recognize that you cannot blame more than 1 billion people for the stupidity and fundementalism of a few disillusioned jerks...I just wish more people could be this way.

There is very little crime because these barbarians cut your hands off if you so much as steal something. Furthermore, if it is so modern and sophisticated like you said, then what are they all whining about? Why are they all crying poverty?

There is very little crime because these barbarians cut your hands off if you so much as steal something. Furthermore, if it is so modern and sophisticated like you said, then what are they all whining about? Why are they all crying poverty?

. . . because they're vexed by religious zealots and extremists like you . . .

FYI: I'm not religious, I'm an atheist. And if you think that wanting to protect your country and your countries borders makes you an extremist, then you are really fucked up.

But no one has answered the question: From where does one derive the right to move to someone elses country? Do I as an American, have the right to move to and work in any European country, or any Arab country. Do I have the right to pick up and move to, say, Saudi Arabia?

I see it's pointless to try to and reason with you....no more of this thread for me...keep living in your disillusioned little world...you don't know shit about anything...before you talk shit about anyone, learn about them first. That's exactly the problem here..both sides don't understand each other,so they lash out at one another..it's sad....but I guess that's human nature.

Good luck gaining some enlightment.

hey dusted if the usa is so sophisticated why is there such a huge poverty problem here(and im talking pre-9/11 recession)?

OH FUCKING PLEASE! I've never heard of anyone cutting off anyone's hand in the Middle East except in Saudi Arabia, which is a corrupt shithole for all I care...I've never heard of that happening anywhere else....so why don't you take your ignorant ass to the library and learn more about this region before you talk shit....what the fuck.....if you don't know what's going on down there,and especially if you've never been there before, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.Your opinion is invalid and stupid.

i misread 'serbian' with 'syrian' at any rate. peddle your little yugo on your way back to yugoslavia(or whatever it is called now)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this is what bothers me about igorant illiterate american hot heads like u..I WROTE IM SERBIAn...SO THAT MUST MEAN I CANT B ARAB...READing COmprehension dipshit

...when my country was bein bombed idiots like u supported it but thought yugoslavia was in the Mid-East

Originally posted by t0nythelover

hey dusted if the usa is so sophisticated why is there such a huge poverty problem here(and im talking pre-9/11 recession)?

I don't know, all these Arabs and other immigrants seem to be doing fine here. They all seem to be making money. Maybe its because, like every society on earth, we have our underclass, which, like in many other countries, is perpetuated by the welfare state.

If you can't make money in this country, there is something wrong with you, or you're just not trying.

Why the fuck do you think everyone wants to come here?

Hint: its not for the religious freedom