Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys pleasuring yourself orally...

dgmodel

wtf? notice how no guy responds to this thread... however all the time you hear guys saying "oh man i wish i could suck my own dick" or " immo git my rib romove so i can sucks on my own cock!" but when you ask them what their going to do once they can... stupid mofo's sit silent... derf derf... so what is it?

WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GAY???

I don't understand that one... When you jerk yourself off, do you consider yourself gay...??? Being that you are doin something to yourself, that girls/gays do to other men???

Makes no sense... If I could do this to myself, it would just be considered another form of masterbation... I'd be all for it!!!

There is no way in hell, that I would do it.

Even if its my own. Just the thought of it makes me ill.

I rather have a chick do it. Even if I could suck my own.

Heh..

But to answer DG's question, If I could id swallow.

Cause thats the best feeling in the world.

Originally posted by sparklez929

I don't understand that one... When you jerk yourself off, do you consider yourself gay...??? Being that you are doin something to yourself, that girls/gays do to other men???

Makes no sense... If I could do this to myself, it would just be considered another form of masterbation... I'd be all for it!!!

Mmhhh.... interesting question. I guess I wouldn't pleasure myself orally as I've never had any interest in going down on a woman either. I mean, the thought of sucking on anyones lower lips...is not really arousing for me....so I guess I wouldn't do it on myself either....after all, if you do...than isn't it the same as doing it on someone else (you can close your eyes and just imagine that you do it to yourself, right?!!?)....so I can see that some guys would rather feel gay if they have "any" cock in their mouth and suck on it....mmmhhhhh....as I said before, interesting point :confused:

Originally posted by sparklez929

I don't jerk it - so I wouldn't know...Lil' ragga is strickly for the ladies! :eek:

If I could try it - I wouldn't...seriously

Originally posted by clubkat

i think id get tired before i even came lol. . .doesnt sound too comfy to me. . .

either way, i dont think id do it to myself. . .

::dont think::

This ol' man would be happy to "lend a tongue"!! All you gotta do is let me know how much time you need down there....90 minutes? 2 hours? More?

Ragga can go ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NIGHT LONG!! Make them toes curl and have your eyes roll to the back of your head!!

JUST BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D