Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was such a Man Eater last night... Dirty lil slut...

So I did it, found a poor unsuspecing guy, and chewed him up and spit him out. I was such a dirty lil slut. I hooked up with a guy whom I know has the BIGGEST crush on me, he's soo super nice, and kinda a cutie... but I have NO intentions on calling him, or giving him anymore of my sweet luvin's... He hinted to me, that he thought I wasn't going to call him, and I promised I would... But it ain't gonna happen... I'm not even sure I'll pick up, if he calls me... Had me a lazy Sunday for a short while this morning, but I'm done with him... Next Please....:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sparklez929

So I did it, found a poor unsuspecing guy, and chewed him up and spit him out. I was such a dirty lil slut. I hooked up with a guy whom I know has the BIGGEST crush on me, he's soo super nice, and kinda a cutie... but I have NO intentions on calling him, or giving him anymore of my sweet luvin's... He hinted to me, that he thought I wasn't going to call him, and I promised I would... But it ain't gonna happen... I'm not even sure I'll pick up, if he calls me... Had me a lazy Sunday for a short while this morning, but I'm done with him... Next Please....:D

You sound like the typical guy that women complain about. :rolleyes:

it's one thing to have a MUTUAL nothing fling,one-night-stand,or whatever.....it's a completely different thing to fuck with someone's head......it pretty much turns my stomache to know that people would intentionally do this.....i mean i know it goes on...but especially a girl..who i would think would have some more compassion then most men......at least u could have been honest with him...i am sure most guys who want to hook up with someone ...would still do it ....knowing the girl does not want any commitments....

Originally posted by misk

it's one thing to have a MUTUAL nothing fling,one-night-stand,or whatever.....it's a completely different thing to fuck with someone's head......it pretty much turns my stomache to know that people would intentionally do this.....i mean i know it goes on...but especially a girl..who i would think would have some more compassion then most men......at least u could have been honest with him...i am sure most guys who want to hook up with someone ...would still do it ....knowing the girl does not want any commitments....

Words of Wisdom. :)

Originally posted by misk

I was just thinking the same thing. Its funny, usually most girls complain about guys acting this way, not usually the girl who acts like the jerk...but then again just remember "what goes around comes around." And then she really has no right to complain if someone treats her the exact same way:confused: :confused:

Thats just down right fucked up.....

if you were gonna do it, why not at least do it to some fuckin prick?????

Instead you chose a nice guy,who HAS a crush on you and who would probably be one of the guys who actually treat you with respect....

you probably just broke his heart too....

you should be very proud of yourself....

Originally posted by siceone

you could have at least been honest:rolleyes:

Honesty and girls don't mix... at least from my experiences. sparklez.... how can you feel so good about fuckin with some1's head?

Originally posted by roninmess

Honesty and girls don't mix... at least from my experiences. sparklez.... how can you feel so good about fuckin with some1's head?

Sadly I would have to say you are more right that wrong with that statment but I think its the same way vice versa...

But I think when it comes to fucking with feelings girls made the game, the playing field, and the uniforms my friend.....

cause from what I see girls make a choice to belive guys.

guys we have no choice.. most times all a girl has to do is flash a little poon and out hearts are lunch...

IMO of course :D

ROFL, go on girl! Never say never tho, you may end up digging this guy (you're *not even sure* you'll pick up? hmmmm... ;)).

And everyone take it easy, I suspect we've all had our moments of hooking up with someone we didn't have real intentions with... The guy will be fine, I'm sure. (Course it is nice to be honest with peeps whenever possible...)

XO,

G

i'll fuck u like the slut u are u don't have to call me ever.

tis girls that do shit like that that make nice guys run for cover...guess what comes around goes around...hopefully you run into a guy that u fall for and he plays u for a piece of ass as well

karma must be a woman..cuz she sure is a bitch...