Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was such a Man Eater last night... Dirty lil slut...

Originally posted by goddessoflove

ROFL, go on girl! Never say never tho, you may end up digging this guy (you're *not even sure* you'll pick up? hmmmm... ;)).

And everyone take it easy, I suspect we've all had our moments of hooking up with someone we didn't have real intentions with... The guy will be fine, I'm sure. (Course it is nice to be honest with peeps whenever possible...)

XO,

G

There are a people out there who have the courage to tell the truth though...

I mean like he made it hard for her he even alluded to the fact she wasn't gonna call him and she lied for no reason..

I mean if you're gonna be a player have some sportsmanship.. :idea:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . I usually lurk, but now I'm speaking . . .

. . . That's not cool girl . . .not at all . . it's one thing to pick up a random guy somewhere and get your freak on . . . I can understand that . . . but you knew this dude had some feelings lurking down there, so the least you could have done is acknowledge it to him and set the ground rules (you get ass minus the phone calls) . . so he knows that when tomorrow came, its over . . .

You little dirty rotten hewah...

..And to brag about it like you're some sort of superstar.

If I had to guess you're probably some disgusting, horsey looking girl who couldn't get ass anywhere else and had to resort to playin this guy.

What goes around comes around, baby.......

Holy christ I cannot believe the response of this board... This is amazing... I just want to clear up, I had no intention's of breaking this kids heart... Sure I call myself a maneater, but this guy is my friend. I hang out with him almost every weekend. Sure I'm attracted to him, but I don't want him as a boyfriend. He KNEW this well before we even hooked up. I made it clear to him beforehand. I just got out of a year relationship with a guy I was with, while I hung out with him on a friendly basis. He know's I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND!!! KNOWS this... Thats why he said to me, I know you wont call me... I told him, (last words b4 I jumped in my car....) Call me later, Maybe this time I might even pick up... And we bothed smiled and laughed and I got in my car and drove away... I want to clear up, this guys heart is not broken... I did the whole friend walk as I left his house, so at least he now has bragging rights with all his friends... He a big boy, trust me he's not crawled into the fetal position with a box of kleenex... Sheesh guys....

Way to harsh on the sparkster...!!!

Originally posted by sparklez929

Holy christ I cannot believe the response of this board... This is amazing... I just want to clear up, I had no intention's of breaking this kids heart... Sure I call myself a maneater, but this guy is my friend. I hang out with him almost every weekend. Sure I'm attracted to him, but I don't want him as a boyfriend. He KNEW this well before we even hooked up. I made it clear to him beforehand. I just got out of a year relationship with a guy I was with, while I hung out with him on a friendly basis. He know's I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND!!! KNOWS this... Thats why he said to me, I know you wont call me... I told him, (last words b4 I jumped in my car....) Call me later, Maybe this time I might even pick up... And we bothed smiled and laughed and I got in my car and drove away... I want to clear up, this guys heart is not broken... I did the whole friend walk as I left his house, so at least he now has bragging rights with all his friends... He a big boy, trust me he's not crawled into the fetal position with a box of kleenex... Sheesh guys....

Way to harsh on the sparkster...!!!

and this makes you less of a bitch how?

You guys sure are harsh.....Sheesh....:(

check the gender its all in fun but for real hon don't go airing your business like some big loose pussy cause you're gonna get fucked with.

Sure I call myself a maneater, but this guy is my friend. I hang out with him almost every weekend.

Now thats ironic :rolleyes:

Hey what you do with whats in between your legs is none of my buisness. . .but ::and ill quote you on this one::

found a poor unsuspecing guy, and chewed him up and spit him out. I hooked up with a guy whom I know has the BIGGEST crush on me, he's soo super nice, and kinda a cutie... but I have NO intentions on calling him, or giving him anymore of my sweet luvin's...

If your talking about your cool "i hang out with him every weekend" friend in that way, and considering doing something that fucked up to him ::assuming that if you do hang that often there is some type of serious "friendship":: your also a bitch. . .

Whoah... slow down now... I had some casual sex with one of my friend's... That's all the thread was about... I threw in the maneating stuff, and all that to make the story a lil interesting, it was purely just a joke, that I made myself sound so mean... But really... Would you have rather I met some random guy in some bar, and took him home with me? Like I said this kid is my friend, I'm not breaking his heart. We (meaning both me AND him) know that there will be no relationship out of this. Like I said, we are both attracted to eachother, but there can be nothing more that comes out of this. His heart is not broken, we both flirt with eachother, and have thought about hooking up in the past. It's just the circumstances of the night, that brought us two together... I am not a bitch for doin this... Nor will I sit back and have you guys assume I am a bitch for doin this... You all just need to calm down... This was just posted for shit's and giggle's... SHEESH!!!!!

Originally posted by lesdig

I was just thinking the same thing. Its funny, usually most girls complain about guys acting this way, not usually the girl who acts like the jerk...but then again just remember "what goes around comes around." And then she really has no right to complain if someone treats her the exact same way

The problem is that MOST guys do this to US first, sorry but don't sit there and cry, everyone, because suddenly someone from the female side did it back. :blank: Sorry but Sparklez won't be yelled at for this by me... no one's stopping the guys, no one should stop the girls either. Play on. All you people that are sitting here complaining have either done this yourself or had it done to you, I can almost guarantee, and there's worse things that she could have done.

SPRAGGA - where da FAWK have you been??????????? :D :D Good to see you're alive!!! :bounce: missed ya!

you completely misread my whole point. . .

I ::and I should def. quote myself on this one:: stated that

Hey what you do with whats in between your legs is none of my buisness. .
and I meant just that.

The point is not how flirty or touchy feely you are with this guy. . .or the sex you have. . .::the more the better:: :grin:

but to TALK about a "FRIEND" like that. . .as if he's a moron. . .which is just fucked up.

That was my tiff. . .

Another thing I realized is that you obviously know he has feelings for you. . .so what makes you think that sleeping with him wont cause him to think about you moreso? Possibly not break his heart, but give him the idea that he has a better chance with ya? ::assuming once again that this "huge crush"isnt the kind from highschool and that you prize your sex::

Did he tell you your not breaking his heart? Oh I forgot. . .you not going to call him :idea:

Reading into that::the crush:: a lil more, sounds to me like your just leading him on. . .but thats just my opinion. :blank:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

SPRAGGA - where da FAWK have you been??????????? :D :D Good to see you're alive!!! :bounce: missed ya!

FOXXXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D

Hey yo! What up chica - Ragga's been on a tight leash at the nursing home and his posting priveliges had been revoked - but it's all good now....HOW U DOIN?? Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

eh...whatever...like kat said~to each his own((not in those words though;) )).....but seriously.....u r a pig........i mean...and for the people saying....it is ok and it's been done to us so.......yea...I have been shit on too...and that is the exact reason why i WOULD NOT do it to someone.......why would u want anyone to feel that way..especially after u know what it's like.....anyways...i don't care what this girl does....blah

Originally posted by misk

eh...whatever...like kat said~to each his own((not in those words though;) )).....but seriously.....u r a pig........i mean...and for the people saying....it is ok and it's been done to us so.......yea...I have been shit on too...and that is the exact reason why i WOULD NOT do it to someone.......why would u want anyone to feel that way..especially after u know what it's like.....anyways...i don't care what this girl does....blah

Well I mean I see your point there - that you shouldn't do it to anyone else. Personally I got sick of ending up on the losing side of that situation and just removed myself from the dating scene entirely (and i am loving being single). But what I'm saying is that it seems whenever guys do this, well that's just guys being guys, but when girls do this, it's like the most terrible thing ever, and that's bullshit. I am *not* a supporter of double standards.

Originally posted by spragga25

FOXXXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D

Hey yo! What up chica - Ragga's been on a tight leash at the nursing home and his posting priveliges had been revoked - but it's all good now....HOW U DOIN?? Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

Nipple game!! hahahah

Did you get your privileges revoked for playing the nipple game with unsuspecting nurses again???

(whoops, hijackin the thread for a minute)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I am *not* a supporter of double standards.

absolutely!!....i hold this regard for men and women alike!! ......it's just the majority of people do not....but like i said...to each his own!;)

Originally posted by misk

this is why i fuckin LOVE!!!! misk... :heart: i was thinking the exact same thing when i was reading this shit...

to whomever supported sparklez ~ you guys are probably just as dumb as she is... TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A FUCKIN RIGHT PEOPLE! just because people have fucked you over in the past, doesnt make it right to do it to unsuspecting people... it makes you just as dumb and ignorant... because its been done to me before, it makes me never want to do it... why would i ever wanna make someone feel the way i did???

sparkelz ~ enough with this "you guys are harsh" bullshit... :rolleyes: you wanna post dumb ass shit like then, then deal with the consequences...

i await the day that this shit comes and blows up in your face... and i hope that poor guy never touches you stank ass ever again...

that is all.

:cool: